To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • Dec 27th 2018

FUCK I LIKE THIS
    ROCK THE ROCK, Y&Y lyrics LOL
    This thread is a trainwreck. lmao
    • AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • Dec 27th 2018

Looney Tunes thread superiority guy.

Posted By: SpellboundThis thread is a trainwreck. lmao

Looney Tunes thread superiority guy.
    • AC/DC rock music: Balder
    • Dec 29th 2018

AC/DCfans.net have turned into a Lonely tune...
    Missed this thread - but this sounds nothing like AC/DC and is total crap
    Posted By: carolinareaperMissed this thread - but this sounds nothing like AC/DC and is total crap
    No, it sounds like a middling bar band doing a barely passable imitation of AC/DC.
    The singing was better than the acting.
    Absolutely horrible. And his voice, as strong as it sounded with Angus (not that I liked him in the band), sounds remarkably unremarkable...
    The lyrics totally sound straight out of anything Y&Y have done recently, granted, Mal's gone. The asteroid crashing to earth does remind me a bit of the intro to the ROB tour with the asteroid crashing to earth. The pig does have an Angus vibe with it's outfit and antics. I kind of get the feeling the person who created this bit had aspirations of what an Axl fronted AC/DC original may have sounded like. While not "exact" in sounding like AC/DC, it is very much "in the style thereof".
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jan 5th 2019

Posted By: Bedlam_in_TorontoAbsolutely horrible. And his voice, as strong as it sounded with Angus (not that I liked him in the band), sounds remarkably unremarkable...
    It's 2 vocal layers. The high pitched is pretty strong and sounds like 'old' Axl imo.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jan 5th 2019

Axl sounds great. The Song Is for a children audience. Y&Y Lyrics are for that reason probably LOL
    Posted By: Thankass
    Posted By: Bedlam_in_TorontoAbsolutely horrible. And his voice, as strong as it sounded with Angus (not that I liked him in the band), sounds remarkably unremarkable...
    It's 2 vocal layers. The high pitched is pretty strong and sounds like 'old' Axl imo.

Ok, I'll listen to it with top-quality headphones to appreciate the vocal greatness.

On second thought, no.