To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 25th 2018 edited

Holy Tasmanian Devil! Those lyrics "You gotta rock the rock"? Even the pig was doing some Angus like moves. That was just plain bizarre, but I enjoyed it.
    • Dec 25th 2018

Posted By: mutt_langes_permHoly Tasmanian Devil! Those lyrics "You gotta rock the rock"? Even the pig was doing some Angus like moves. That was just plain bizarre, but I enjoyed it.
    I was thinkin That too. Weird.....
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Dec 25th 2018

I didn’t see that coming.
    Axl sounds great IMO...primed for a new album...with someone.
    Posted By: FLACDCI didn’t see that coming.

Hopefully with Angus and Mutt Lange. :)
    I truly don't know what to say. It does sound like an ACDC track (guitars and all), but there's 0.00000001% chance it's a new song of theirs. The whole "rock the rock" thing was for the story of the episode from what I gathered (they were trying to destroy an asteroid, so they were trying to rock the rock).

Funny nonetheless....
    He does sound good, I'll give you that, but the fact that Brian is back is, well, it's a fact.
    • Dec 25th 2018

The chorus sounds absolutely AC/DC. Maybe it's One of Those tracks he was composing for Angus
    • Dec 25th 2018

I think we are living in a weird era. Also the timing Is weird.
    New Axl/DC album starring Bugs Bunny looks great.
    • Dec 25th 2018

The piggy does the duck walk and wears a suit
    • AC/DC rock music: peluso8
    • Dec 25th 2018

Solo didn’t sound too Angus like to me, and guitar tone wasn’t AC/DC sounding.
    • Dec 25th 2018

Posted By: peluso8Solo didn’t sound too Angus like to me, and guitar tone wasn’t AC/DC sounding.
    Not AC/DC absolutely but I would love to hear a Better quality
    • Dec 25th 2018

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 25th 2018

Yes. With his own band.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Dec 26th 2018

JESUS.
    FUCKING.
    CHRIST.
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: DustDevilJESUS.
    FUCKING.
    CHRIST.
    SFC and Rock The Rock
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Dec 26th 2018

Axl has already learned alot from Angus in their short collaboration
    • AC/DC rock music: Argento
    • Dec 26th 2018

It's already confirmed it's actually Axl Rose, but who is the lead guitar? :D
    So that was what Vancouver was about
    • AC/DC rock music: Argento
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: ruudtherockerSo that was what Vancouver was about

Nahh! Dont think so. Besides, Axl wasn't there!
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • Dec 26th 2018

Sounds a lot more like KISS than AC/DC to my ears. In the context of a throwaway bit of guff in a cartoon it's great to see Axl do a song. I'd be be bitterly disappointed if this was actually an official GnR single.
    The song was obviously made for this scene only. It's done for fun for Looney Tunes. How can anybody take this seriously, as this song was going to be part of any band's catalogue?
    Posted By: MeanstreakThe song was obviously made for this scene only.

Of course it was, but the state or rock music is so sad nowadays, that it if Axl were to release the song to radio, it would probably chart (on the rock charts).
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Dec 26th 2018 edited

It would Rock the Rock charts
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Dec 26th 2018

We are indeed living in weird times. That little tune is far more /DC than GnR/Axl. The chorus in particular screams Angus. I’d piss myself if this is on the new album with BJ on the mic.
    • AC/DC rock music: Balder
    • Dec 26th 2018

This just sounded like SHITE.... Just because they mention a guest singer I dont know what it does here?
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: Argento

We dont actually know this for sure his tour in EU ended on July 24th Iceland then started again in November he was free for just under 4 months.
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: Gavin82
    Posted By: Argento

We dont actually know this for sure his tour in EU ended on July 24th Iceland then started again in November he was free for just under 4 months.
    Sure but This Song Is clearly Just for the cartoon and it's absolutely no Angus at the guitar
    •  
    • Dec 26th 2018

OH my FUCKING GOD.
    • Dec 26th 2018

Well the whole Guns tour has had a Looney tunes intro im totally not suprised @ this we also dont know if this just ment for the cartoon or not id say its a track too be released @ some point.
    • Dec 26th 2018

I like It . He got some punch and it's catchy. Pretty nice vocals
    • Dec 26th 2018

Also Fortus said there might NEW music out before quicker than what people think also no 1 knows who the lead guitar is.
    •  
    • Dec 26th 2018

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Dec 26th 2018

I read the rumor threads just to see DustDevil's reactions. : )
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: Gavin82Also Fortus said there might NEW music out before quicker than what people think also no 1 knows who the lead guitar is.
    Probably Fortus himself
    • Dec 26th 2018

Axl sounds pretty good on it, but it ain't a very special track anyways.
    • Dec 26th 2018

Im sure its a Guns track as its only been aired i believe in the U.S & Axl is American i maybe wrong
    •  
    • Dec 26th 2018

JFC
    Regardless of what it is and who else is involved, it has a close sonic resemblance to AC/DC. The lyrics further add to that: the most obvious is the title but there’s a thing about the music and the instruments itself (“turn it up, make it loud, get your guitar ready to scream” etc.) that reminds me of the whole “we be a guitar band” “we turn the amps up high” etc from RoB. Also, there’s the “tellin’ no lies” and the “wrecking ball” stuff that seem to be copy-pasted from YSMAML and Back in Business respectively... I’m sure there’s more stuff but the audio isn’t the best, so I may have missed something.
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: IronPatriotRegardless of what it is and who else is involved, it has a close sonic resemblance to AC/DC. The lyrics further add to that: the most obvious is the title but there’s a thing about the music and the instruments itself (“turn it up, make it loud, get your guitar ready to scream” etc.) that reminds me of the whole “we be a guitar band” “we turn the amps up high” etc from RoB. Also, there’s the “tellin’ no lies” and the “wrecking ball” stuff that seem to be copy-pasted from YSMAML and Back in Business respectively... I’m sure there’s more stuff but the audio isn’t the best, so I may have missed something.
    Maybe because he adapted the lyrics to a children audience LOL
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: IronPatriot
    • Dec 26th 2018 edited

Posted By: rideon77
    Posted By: IronPatriotRegardless of what it is and who else is involved, it has a close sonic resemblance to AC/DC. The lyrics further add to that: the most obvious is the title but there’s a thing about the music and the instruments itself (“turn it up, make it loud, get your guitar ready to scream” etc.) that reminds me of the whole “we be a guitar band” “we turn the amps up high” etc from RoB. Also, there’s the “tellin’ no lies” and the “wrecking ball” stuff that seem to be copy-pasted from YSMAML and Back in Business respectively... I’m sure there’s more stuff but the audio isn’t the best, so I may have missed something.

Interesting reasoning but I’ll take it LMFAO

Ergo RoB (and a ton of other DC tracks) are basically kid’s tunes...
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: IronPatriot

Lyrically some....yes....especially YY ones but still love em . It's Rock'n'roll. Rock the Rock!
    Posted By: IronPatriot

Lyrically some....yes....especially YY ones but still love em . It's Rock'n'roll. Rock the Rock!

Some... yes. Some, not so much, thematically speaking that is lol... Love em to death though :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Dec 26th 2018

Posted By: MeanstreakThe song was obviously made for this scene only. It's done for fun for Looney Tunes. How can anybody take this seriously, as this song was going to be part of any band's catalogue?

I cannot believe people think this is correlated with anything. Unbelievable.
    Posted By: jonalba
    Posted By: MeanstreakThe song was obviously made for this scene only. It's done for fun for Looney Tunes. How can anybody take this seriously, as this song was going to be part of any band's catalogue?

Finally
    Posted By: jonalba

Honestly, it's putting me off so badly. The overspeculation, conspirations, entitlement, impacience, etc. I used to read every thead and for a while I've been barely taking a look at a handful of them.
    •  
    • Dec 26th 2018 edited

Axl Rose featured in an episode of Looney Tunes singing a random ass song with Bugs Bunny about blowing up a meteor and suddenly he was in Vancouver, he’s already written this meteor song with Angus, he’s on whatever new material is coming out and he’s ready for a world tour.
    Posted By: 42_39_56Axl Rose featured in an episode of Looney Tunes singing a random ass song with Bugs Bunny about blowing up a meteor and suddenly he was in Vancouver, he’s already written this meteor song with Angus, he’s on whatever new material is coming out and he’s ready for a world tour.
    Where are you getting this information from ;)