To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

Dolly fucking Parton!!
    Yeah, but the show also he Brian sticking Johnson.
    Kenny?

Kennyyy?!
    • AC/DC rock music: ianbigmac
    • Dec 22nd 2018 edited

That is what we are
    The fuck.
    Anybody know where I can watch the first season?
    Why are all these interesting shows on these obscure channels? Same with Cars that rock.
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Dec 22nd 2018 edited

I'm looking forward to the Dolly episode even more than the Billy Joel, Mick Fleetwood, Mark Knopfler and Paul Rodgers episodes.
    Someone on here uploaded the 1st series as it was being broadcast and put the links in the forum. I'm sure someone will be able to find them and perhaps the links are still live.
    Anyone know if the Sky Arts show where Brian was interviewed by Louise Mensch is available to download?
    Cheers
    Goulash
    Dolly is legendary around these parts, should be a fun watch.
    Dolly and Knopfler really stand out for me. Will be special to watch that when i am able to find it of course.
    Posted By: Wholelottatobequote
    where's the episode listing with the airing dates and the channel?
    Billy Joel is NOT a worldwide touring star. Has he ever toured the globe?? Doupt it!!
    • Dec 22nd 2018 edited

Your welcome :-)
    Great pic MCP
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Dec 22nd 2018

Posted By: WholelottatobeBilly Joel is NOT a worldwide touring star. Has he ever toured the globe?? Doupt it!!

The short answer to this question is yes.
    Any news on the episodes? I know they're supposed to come out this month, but I haven't heard any date, time, etc....

Also, found this episode from the 1st season on youtube.
    • AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Feb 10th 2019

I think most everyone has seen this one with Robert Plant but I’ll put it here. Just watched the one with Lars Ulrich, thanks for posting that!
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Feb 10th 2019

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Japanese Brian here ! :)
    Looking forward to the Dolly Parton one. Wonder if he kept his eyes off those awesome bazookas
    • Feb 10th 2019 edited

Just checked Sky but no date for new season
    Posted By: ianbigmacWonder if he kept his eyes off those awesome bazookas

I had the exact same thought.
    Posted By: WholelottatobeBilly Joel is NOT a worldwide touring star. Has he ever toured the globe?? Doupt it!!

Billy Joel did World Tours. Most definitely. Admittedly he hasn't toured for a long time but he has certainly done world tours in the past.
    • AC/DC rock music: snake77
    • Feb 11th 2019

Billy Joel has a DVD for a concert(s) in Russia during the cold war. Not sure if I have my timing right but pretty sure it was during the 80's.

So that would one topic they'd cover.

Posted By: Alex Lebanon

“Robert?”
    “Rock, you fools”
    “ROBERT, ME SON!”
    I think this series with Brian has made me realise once again how big AC/DC are in world classic rock.
    Brian is like that cool mate you have that laughs at all your jokes and listens to what you have to say.
    Funnily enough he is a great listener for someone who is almost deaf

Is this a joke?