To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

Posted By: Jem
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinWhen Jem gets involved, you know it's either because he's hopeful or that he simply doesn't know a damn thing like the rest of us. I'm hoping it's the former.

I get involved when I think there is enough to go on. I was told 11 days ago that The Rudd was on the move for ‘band business.’ Probably to the US. This looks good so I’m involved.

If I don’t know a damn thing I’ll keep out the way. I don’t want to get everyone’s hopes up only for folks to get let down. This has been quite a rollercoaster.

SFC.

Then RTFO.
    My fucking man. Glad I noticed your posts were other than “SFC”. The one time I thought nothing could potentially be happening....
    99 pages and counting and this is the 2nd thread... come we see the end game

I do appreciate all you guys/ and gals

this has been a patience testing ride, but it is fun
    Posted By: AcesHigh1099 pages and counting and this is the 2nd thread... come we see the end game

I do appreciate all you guys/ and gals

this has been a patience testing ride, but it is fun
    Oh, yeah, we gotta close this one down.
    Christmas album release and spring/summer shows. I like the idea of multiple shows in the same city, I would travel to London or Paris for that...
    Waiting for that new album like
    Just for those who don't know, 100 pages and a thread is removed. Please head over to "Speculation Part 3" to continue this thread and allow everything to remain on the site :)