To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

And before the bullshit accusations start flying, someone tell me how to upload an iphone screenshot
    34-BAD8-B5-894-A-470-B-92-A0-851-A98-DDEB1-F

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinE antes que as acusações de merda começassem a voar, alguém me dissesse como fazer upload de uma captura de tela do iphone

É disso que voce esta falando ?

https://imgur.com/vA...

https://imgur.com/O8...
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin34-BAD8-B5-894-A-470-B-92-A0-851-A98-DDEB1-F

It's probably the same little snippet they posted on FB and Insta and Twitter...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Jul 18th 2019 edited

I think we've had many hints lately: Brian sick of denying it, rumors being spread by radio stations, stadium dates popping up, Susan Masino, Solo Dallas, Ken Schaffer, even the social media updates. Even if it's not being confirmed by the official camp it's quite obvious that something is about to happen. It can't be just a coincidence that all these rumors, all these people related to the band saying something will happen and the social media updates are happening at the same time. If not this month or the next couple of months, I'm very convinced that we'll have an exciting announcement this year. These updates CLEARLY show that Sony wants to make sure that everybody knows the band is alive and kicking.
    Mais de 2 anos sem publicar nada em midias sociais , e do nada o AC/DC começa esta enxorrada de videos e publicações . Algo grande esta perto , rezo que seja o Live at wrigley field ou alguma informaçao do novo album / turne
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Jul 18th 2019

Posted By: Bruno PasettoMais de 2 anos sem publicar nada em midias sociais , e do nada o AC/DC começa esta enxorrada de videos e publicações . Algo grande esta perto , rezo que seja o Live at wrigley field ou alguma informaçao do novo album / turne

***Bruno a língua oficial fórum é o inglês. Por favor faça seus comentários em inglês para que todos possam entender. Se necessário use o tradutor do Google / Bruno the official forum language is English. Please make your comments in English so that everyone can understand. If necessary use the Google translator.***
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gentox66
    • Jul 18th 2019

It's probably a mistake made by the same guy who posted Rock or Bust instead of Play Ball ahahah, those were good times
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jul 18th 2019

Given the band haven't closed down, as far as we're aware, it's logical that money would be made from a 40 year thing for HTH. But alas that doesn't necessarily correlate with anything new being on the horizon.

2020?....wow...can they still pull it off live? It's a big ask.

I still hope to hear those new songs, regardless.
    Posted By: IronPatriot
    It's probably the same little snippet they posted on FB and Insta and Twitter...
    I thought the same thing, but it doesn't even show up on their youtube page. The only way you can acccess it is if you got the upload notification, and even then you can't watch it. For our luck, it most likely is that little snippet, but why would they post it two days later than they originally did and why is it gone all of the sudden?

And I kinda freaked out a little when I saw a trailer notification..
    Posted By: Bruno PasettoMais de 2 anos sem publicar nada em midias sociais , e do nada o AC/DC começa esta enxorrada de videos e publicações . Algo grande esta perto , rezo que seja o Live at wrigley field ou alguma informaçao do novo album / turne

Hey man, Brazil here too.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: IronPatriot
    • Jul 18th 2019 edited

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    I thought the same thing, but it doesn't even show up on their youtube page. The only way you can acccess it is if you got the upload notification, and even then you can't watch it. For our luck, it most likely is that little snippet, but why would they post it two days later than they originally did and why is it gone all of the sudden?
    Those are good questions, man. Wish we knew the answers. Since it was some audio-visual snippet they released two days ago, I feel like they would want to also have it on their YT channel for the sake of organization, just like a lot of those RoB tour era clips, which originally aired on FB ended up on YT.
    • AC/DC rock music: Traxdata
    • Jul 18th 2019

Posted By: 900Given the band haven't closed down, as far as we're aware, it's logical that money would be made from a 40 year thing for HTH. But alas that doesn't necessarily correlate with anything new being on the horizon.

Considering Paul McCartney is 77 and still pulling 3 hour lives while singing fairly well and playing his instruments, I'd say Angus and co still have it, maybe Brian will have a hard time after screaming his lungs out for nearly 40 years
    Can’t compare Paul and Ac/dc. Not taking away from him, but a DC gig is a diff animal when your talking age and the performance of the actual songs themselves.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jul 18th 2019

Posted By: TraxdataConsidering Paul McCartney is 77 and still pulling 3 hour lives while singing fairly well and playing his instruments, I'd say Angus and co still have it, maybe Brian will have a hard time after screaming his lungs out for nearly 40 years

Fair play to Paul M if he's still doing it (got to be honest, didn't sound great last time I checked), but Angus is still running about and Rudd's had health problems. But for sure the hardest job is Brian's. Yes, they can go out and do shows, I just hope they keep things within sensible limits.
    It says in the title of the video that it is a "trailler", so everything indicates that on the 27th (my birthday and HTH birthday) they will release a HTH video or movie.

BRASIL AQUI PORRA
    The only factor that prevents AC/DC of making their biggest tour ever, is probably Brian. A gig takes too much from him, he needs to walk, run, scream and hear perfectly. We know some of these things aren't as good as they should be. Everything depends on his voice and ears. Angus and the others can tour a long time, even Cliff.
    Posted By: Bruno PasettoIt says in the title of the video that it is a "trailler", so everything indicates that on the 27th (my birthday and HTH birthday) they will release a HTH video or movie.

BRASIL AQUI PORRA

Trailer has many implications and for this I think all they want to show is a little promo for the anniversary of HTH. It’s a trailer for the anniversary and not for some kind of movie about HTH.
    2019/2020 would be a great time for an anniversary tour. Comemmorate HTH this year, and BIB next.
    • AC/DC rock music: rswiec
    • Jul 18th 2019

The video is online
    • AC/DC rock music: Nachos73
    • Jul 18th 2019

Posted By: 900Given the band haven't closed down, as far as we're aware, it's logical that money would be made from a 40 year thing for HTH. But alas that doesn't necessarily correlate with anything new being on the horizon.

Hell if Mick Jagger and Keith Richards are still doing it now at 100 yrs old, there's a good chance they can pull it off one more time.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: tomscotland
    • Jul 18th 2019 edited

Where the fuck are acdcitalia when we need them?
    They're messing with us... like we're some kind of child's plaything!
    Even if they never tour again and never release the material they recorded in Vancouver.......I’m ok, cause here is why:

Angus, Cliff, Phil and Brian were back together again.

Whatever happens happens. I’m happy irrespectively. It’s the right way to end.
    Posted By: tomscotlandWhere the fuck are acdcitalia when we need them?

Didn’t they close down because of the whole Axl thing?
    I am seriously starting to believe that what ever happened in Vancouver will result in just a few new tracks possibly In conjunction with HTH and BIB anniversary with a 2020 tour that will include it starting in the states in arenas from mid January to late February , a few stadium dates in Mexico , Brazil and Argentina in late march / April
    Late May through mid august in Europe doing around 25 stadium dates ' back in the states late sep through late October for another round of arena shows then finishing it off in Australia in late nov/dec in stadiums
    3 days off minimum between shows with a max of about 70 shows
    That's my wishful and somewhat practical thinking
    That trailer was fucking worth it, right!!!??

Right?

Ri....?

?
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinThat trailer was fucking worth it, right!!!??

Right?

Ri....?

?

A complete DUD. Like all the other “announcements” we’ve received thus far.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gentox66
    • Jul 19th 2019

Posted By: Spellbound
    Posted By: tomscotlandWhere the fuck are acdcitalia when we need them?

Didn’t they close down because of the whole Axl thing?

They're active again after the Vancouver thing
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Jul 19th 2019

That HTH video was filmed on July 13, 1979 on Veronica’s countdown. That’s the gig where Angus met Ellen (so I’m told)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Jul 19th 2019

Posted By: sfadden30I am seriously starting to believe that what ever happened in Vancouver will result in just a few new tracks possibly In conjunction with HTH and BIB anniversary with a 2020 tour that will include it starting in the states in arenas from mid January to late February , a few stadium dates in Mexico , Brazil and Argentina in late march / April
    Late May through mid august in Europe doing around 25 stadium dates ' back in the states late sep through late October for another round of arena shows then finishing it off in Australia in late nov/dec in stadiums

I wonder what sort of tour itinerary they might have?
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Jul 19th 2019

Posted By: Treehorn
    Posted By: sfadden30I am seriously starting to believe that what ever happened in Vancouver will result in just a few new tracks possibly In conjunction with HTH and BIB anniversary with a 2020 tour that will include it starting in the states in arenas from mid January to late February , a few stadium dates in Mexico , Brazil and Argentina in late march / April

I wonder what sort of tour itinerary they might have?

Let’s ask that Kansas radio station, Susan Massino, SolloDallas and Ken Schaffer :-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jul 19th 2019

ZING!
    So this is also an Angus and Ellen Anniversary?
    This probably doesn’t mean anything but someone has edited Cliff’s Wikipedia page saying he’s back in the band. Again it probably doesn’t mean anything

https://en.m.wikiped...
    Combine the two anniversaries of the albums for a 'Back in Hell 2019/20 Tour'.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Jul 19th 2019 edited

Posted By: thevardinatorCombine the two anniversaries of the albums for a 'Back in Hell 2019/20 Tour'.

Combining the two anniversaries for a final tour would be a fantastic choice, a great way to end on a high note while paying tribute to AC/DC's amazing history.
    Posted By: DrBelford
    Posted By: thevardinatorCombine the two anniversaries of the albums for a 'Back in Hell 2019/20 Tour'.

Combining the two anniversaries for a final tour would be a fantastic choice, a great way to end on a high note while paying tribute to AC/DC's amazing history.

Yes i totally agree. But what about the thing recorded in Vancouver? Would have maked some sense with a new release of HTH with some new songs. But this is not happening.
    Their channels seems to be awake now and they want us to celebrate HTH for the rest of this month (their own words). Why just til the end of this month? Would be surprised if we don´t hear other good news after that.
    •  
    • Jul 19th 2019 edited

Posted By: WholelottatobeWhy just til the end of this month? Would be surprised if we don´t hear other good news after that.

That's what I'm speculating too:)
    • AC/DC rock music: CarwynO
    • Jul 19th 2019

Great theory. Falls short on your 70 show prediction. Doubt it would/will be even near that, 25 max
    • AC/DC rock music: grizzly
    • Jul 19th 2019

Is it the 40th anniversary of this thread yet ?

Sure feels like it :-(
    •  
    • Jul 19th 2019

Posted By: grizzlyIs it the 40th anniversary of this thread yet ?

Sure feels like it :-(

Pure Gold XD
    Posted By: CarwynO

Great theory. Falls short on your 70 show prediction. Doubt it would/will be even near that, 25 max

25 shows around the globe? Why even bother? I am pretty sure if they even roll out a tour plan they want to make some cash don´t you think? Well skip the US and do 25 stadiums in Europe. I can live with that since i live in Europe. But it wont happen.
    I hope to fuck they weren’t in Vancouver doing re-recordings of HTH songs.
    Posted By: tomscotlandI hope to fuck they weren’t in Vancouver doing re-recordings of HTH songs.

Why would they ever do something like that?
    I am so glad that AC/DC will give us what we have waited for so long now.
    • AC/DC rock music: snake77
    • Jul 20th 2019

I keep getting updates on my phone or tablet from various news organisations with headlines AC/DC set to announce................... etc.

I got to read them and they are acdcfans.net discussions report or acdcfans.net posters state............... Then I read posts I have already read here which are part of the general discussion of WTF is happening, what could be happening. Articles lists usernames and full posts.

Shows how little anyone knows as the media sure don't know anything.
    Posted By: snake77I keep getting updates on my phone or tablet from various news organisations with headlines AC/DC set to announce................... etc.

I got to read them and they are acdcfans.net discussions report or acdcfans.net posters state............... Then I read posts I have already read here which are part of the general discussion of WTF is happening, what could be happening. Articles lists usernames and full posts.

Shows how little anyone knows as the media sure don't know anything.

Any chance those notifications are from Alternative Nation?
    • AC/DC rock music: snake77
    • Jul 20th 2019

Posted By: IronPatriotAny chance those notifications are from Alternative Nation?

That was definitely one of them.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Jul 20th 2019

Let's start a thread called 'Brett Buchanan is functionally illiterate' and see if he writes about it. It's the least ACFans.net can do.