To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Posted By: WarMachine73AC/DC and Liverpool are why I exist. Closely followed by my wife and kids.

I hope your wife and kids do never read this!
    AC/DC and Liverpool are untouchable!!
    if we have to talk about football then lets do it on a separate thread please
    Stormzy, Killers and the Cure are headlining Glastonbury 2019 so that rules out AC/DC
    If we have to talk about Glastonbury then let’s do it on a separate thread please
    we're not. I'm trying to shut down speculation of AC/DC playing Glastonbury...smart arse
    Posted By: carlos fandangowe're not. I'm trying to shut down speculation of AC/DC playing Glastonbury...smart arse

Another festival that I won't be going to. Horrific festival line-ups this year.

No more major festivals to be announced in the UK that they would play at (Donnington? Not sure? Correct me if I'm wrong)
    Posted By: TryioToast
    Posted By: carlos fandangowe're not. I'm trying to shut down speculation of AC/DC playing Glastonbury...smart arse

(Donnington? Not sure? Correct me if I'm wrong)

One N in DoNington mate...is that the type of correction you were after? ;-)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: TryioToast
    • Mar 15th 2019 edited

Posted By: carlos fandango

(Donnington? Not sure? Correct me if I'm wrong)

Lol brilliant
    • AC/DC rock music: Sellen
    • Mar 15th 2019

lol
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Mar 16th 2019

DL last year was a great great day way way over 100 thou people the weather was great i didnt really go too see anyone else other then Guns but for £100 for a whole day its good value.
    Posted By: Gavin82DL last year was a great great day way way over 100 thou people the weather was great i didnt really go too see anyone else other then Guns but for £100 for a whole day its good value.

100,000? Didn't think any Downloads were anywhere near that
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Mar 16th 2019

Didn't 106000 turn up for ACDC IN 2010?
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Mar 16th 2019

Since 2010 its been 110 thousand thats from official FB page Guns last year was over 120 thou
    If the project is cancelled will there be an announcement so we’re not left wondering if anything’s ever gonna happen?
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Mar 19th 2019

I don't care anymore at this point. It's a waste of time
    • AC/DC rock music: Boogie Boy
    • Mar 19th 2019 edited

The Vancouver Session was either cancelled because Angus realized that digitaly revving up old Malcolm riffs didn't work out as well as he had hoped.

Or it was called off because the main man got seriously sick. A friend of mine who is living in south Holland claims to have heard a story of such, but can't back it up with hard facts.

So, to answer the question: No, we won't get an cancellation-announcement of something that was never announced in the first place.
    I can see AC/DC to do either BST Hyde Park or Glastonbury. But i hope they do their own show at Milton Keynes.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • Mar 19th 2019

Posted By: rideon77I don't care anymore at this point. It's a waste of time

Yet you keep revisiting this thread and posting that same thing over and over.
    Posted By: rideon77I don't care anymore at this point. It's a waste of time

What is? Hanging around here?
    What suddenly happened with all the claims that they were in there for weeks? Surely if that's true its highly unlikely they just cancelled it.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Mar 19th 2019 edited

@Boogie Boy - Jem said Angus is fine. Please don't spread rumours of that kind without any strong evidence.

All we know is that there are a couple of issues, probably regarding touring. Until Jem speaks again and update the situation we all should SFC.

Posted By: Jem
    ***Mar 9th 2019 ***

Angus is fine.

There are a couple of issues. They could be resolved. They might not be.

The Rudd is ready to RTFO.
    • Mar 19th 2019 edited

I don't buy it. It took years of rumors until the Malcolm-Story finally came to light. What's going on at the moment is strange and truly frightning, but not unheard of.
    Posted By: Boogie BoyI don't buy it. It took years of rumors until the Malcolm-Story finally came to light What's going on at the moment is strange but not unheard of.

I doupt you be will long here if you keep banging on about a rumour like that.
    I'm sorry.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Meanstreak
    • Mar 19th 2019 edited

AC/DC is part of another universe than the current reality of lightning speed news and information, and people craving instant answers to their questions. The world has changed, but not Angus Young. That's why this thread is a clusterfuck. People can't deal with the feeling of not knowing what's going on.
    Great post, Meanstreak.
    • AC/DC rock music: Chef
    • Mar 19th 2019

IF they planned to tour (which I personally doubt very much), then any issues related to that (insurance etc.) would hardly affect the album release.

The tours commence many months after the album release and planning goes on that whole time. Remember the stage setup for land being blurred out of the RTBA clip??

Whatever this phantom ‘issue’ is, it ain’t tour related.
    Posted By: MeanstreakAC/DC is part of another universe than the current reality of lightning speed news and information, and people craving instant answers to their questions. The world has changed, but not Angus Young. That's why this thread is a clusterfuck. People can't deal with the feeling of not knowing what's going on.

We'll get there in the end. Just hang in there and we will get something. When we do there, this forum will be the place to be.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: edu
    • Mar 19th 2019

Just checked Mike Fraser's webpage, it's back online. There's no sign of any new AC/DC album in his discography list AND Wrigley field DVD is not listed there anymore.
    Posted By: eduJust checked Mike Fraser's webpage, it's back online. There's no sign of any new AC/DC album in his discography list AND Wrigley field DVD is not listed there anymore.

Literally just checked. Doesn’t seem to be online.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Mar 19th 2019

Lawl
    Posted By: MeanstreakAC/DC is part of another universe than the current reality of lightning speed news and information, and people craving instant answers to their questions. The world has changed, but not Angus Young. That's why this thread is a clusterfuck. People can't deal with the feeling of not knowing what's going on.

One more time for the guys in the back
    Sigh
    Being almost 6 months since the sightings and zero news , singles etc is a bit of a concern
    BB was scrapped in 94 and basically redone so who knows
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Mar 20th 2019

What new album?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Mar 20th 2019

Posted By: Jake VitaleIf the project is cancelled will there be an announcement so we’re not left wondering if anything’s ever gonna happen?

An announcement? This is AC/DC we're talking about!
    The only evidence of there being anything going on is leaked photos and impromptu meetings in elevators, foyers and the like.

Calm your skin down chaps.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Mar 20th 2019

Posted By: eduJust checked Mike Fraser's webpage, it's back online. AND Wrigley field DVD is not listed there anymore.
    You can say Bye Bye to that one.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Mar 20th 2019

If AC/DC came out to announce that their secret, unannounced project is cancelled, that would be a true Spinal Tap / Brian Pern moment.
    I’m loving the reference to prog legend Brian Pern. Nice one!
    So potentially 2 major projects canned after significant investment - what's going on?
    Posted By: carolinareaperSo potentially 2 major projects canned after significant investment - what's going on?

I really caution against the word 'cancelled'. We don't need to stir up that side of the debate just yet.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DrBelford
    • Mar 20th 2019

Posted By: carolinareaperSo potentially 2 major projects canned after significant investment - what's going on?

I really caution against the word 'cancelled'. We don't need to stir up that side of the debate just yet.

Maybe "On Hold" would be more accurate? But still sounds bad to me :(
    Dunno - maybe someone can shed some light?
    • Mar 20th 2019 edited

The Vancouver Tapes will never see the light of day. The thing is dead like an old piece of bread. Any other notion is wishful thinking. Sorry, this is the truth.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Mar 20th 2019

Posted By: Boogie BoyThe Vancouver Tapes will never see the light of day. The thing is dead like an old piece of bread. Any other notion is wishful thinking. Sorry, this is the truth.

"The Vancouver Tapes" makes it sound kind of spooky.

To be fair that's a legitimate question given the radio silence.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Mar 20th 2019

I wonder when Jem is going to post some sort of update again...The "Angus is fine" and "The Rudd is ready to RTFO" was good to hear.
    I wish Mike Fraser would share some inside info about "The Vancouver Tapes".