To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Speculation is starting to swirl that 11-2 2019 is the release date of whatever actually transpired in Vancouver last July.We shall see.
    • AC/DC rock music: Flick
    • Dec 21st 2018

Another rumor.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 21st 2018

So a single would Be out veeeeeery soon.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: FlickAnother rumor.

Another thread. Once the release date is anounced it will be hard to find a telling OP title.
    No offense what a useless thread.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Dec 21st 2018

Why are people so OBSESSED with the announcement and release dates? We know something new is coming, it's very likely to be in the fairly near future....so chill out and enjoy the tension and anticipation!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: 900Why are people so OBSESSED with the announcement and release dates? We know something new is coming, it's very likely to be in the fairly near future....so chill out and enjoy the tension and anticipation!
    anticipation can lead to obsession when time increases.
    Posted By: Thankass
    Posted By: 900Why are people so OBSESSED with the announcement and release dates? We know something new is coming, it's very likely to be in the fairly near future....so chill out and enjoy the tension and anticipation!
    anticipation can lead to obsession when time increases.

Especially when it’s reiterated that the announcement is “imminent” for two months almost and still nothing has happened.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Dec 21st 2018

& there could be another 2 months yet
    We needed this thread. Wouldn’t have fit in the other threads that already mentioned this date.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: IronPatriotEspecially when it’s reiterated that the announcement is “imminent” for two months almost and still nothing has happened.

Posted By: Gavin82& there could be another 2 months yet

Exactly. At this rate we're more likely to get more fake / leaked songs than an official announcement anytime soon?

ps hoping for a January single though!
    Announcement first couple of weeks of the new year i reckon - no point doing anything over the Christmas period imo
    What the hell did they do at the warehouse? And Video Shoot? If they use some old malcolm tracks as spectulated it seems to be legit that stevie won't do the video shoot for the next single...hmm?
    Screw the Release Date what about the widely reported Tour ? Rumours (on here) suggested Summer dates. From memory ROB tickets went on sale 18-20 Dec for following Summer dates starting in May. Not that it would take 6 months but if Summer 19 dates are a possibility the clock is ticking...
    • Dec 21st 2018

U2 EU dates went live in Jan this year i know it was Arenas but Jan / Feb is fine for nx summer dates
    Dates must be locked in by now so i`m suprised there`s not been a leak
    •  
    • Dec 21st 2018

Maybe they only do a relatively small amount of gigs that don't need too much time to organise.
    So jan\feb announcement for touring in may/june could then be realistic
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: riffraff007What the hell did they do at the warehouse? And Video Shoot? If they use some old malcolm tracks as spectulated it seems to be legit that stevie won't do the video shoot for the next single...hmm?

Bob Richards & Chris Slade are in the Rob videos, so Stevie will be in the Video if there's one , no doubt about it
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Dec 21st 2018

WELEASE WODEWICK!
    • AC/DC rock music: Big Rab
    • Dec 21st 2018

At least 2019 Will Rock n Roll properly.
    •  
    • Dec 21st 2018

WOCK AND WOLL!

Sorry, I'm having a weird day in work....
    •  
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: DustDevilWOCK AND WOLL!

Sorry, I'm having a weird day in work....
    You spelled "I'm drunk" Wrongly
    • Dec 21st 2018

They could also start in the U.S 1st how is there Stadium fixtures are they free all summer etc??
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Dec 21st 2018

Posted By: 900Why are people so OBSESSED with the announcement and release dates?

'cause you're talking about a bunch of people who become weepy while listening to Ride On, duck walk whenever the opportunity arises, and have officially renamed Guns for Hire to Guns for Fucking Hire.
    Posted By: riffraff007What the hell did they do at the warehouse? And Video Shoot? If they use some old malcolm tracks as spectulated it seems to be legit that stevie won't do the video shoot for the next single...hmm?
    What in the actual fuck?!
    • AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Dec 21st 2018

Maybe Stevie is on the tracks doubling up the rhythm or to bridge the riffs together if Mals riffs are incomplete as songs. All three Young’s on one Lp.
    • Dec 21st 2018

For all we know The Edge could be the man too take over......
    • AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Dec 21st 2018

Reckon the edge could cover 3 guitars on one with his rack of effects lol
    •  
    • Dec 21st 2018

I am currently VERY EXCITED.
    Posted By: DustDevilI am currently VERY EXCITED.

Too much information.
    Hoping for a world tour starting in summer
    Figured it will be all stadiums with 3 days in between each show to keep band fresh and I would imagine they will have a massive production again
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Late September / November
    Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Auckland
    Adelaide
    Perth
    Posted By: sfadden30Hoping for a world tour starting in summer
    Figured it will be all stadiums with 3 days in between each show to keep band fresh and I would imagine they will have a massive production again
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Auckland
    Adelaide
    Perth

Of course I may be wrong but I'd be awfully surprised if AC/DC do this many shows on their tour, that's if they tour at all. At their age and how physically demanding their shows are I'd be surprised if their world tour has more than 25 - 30 shows world-wide.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Belford74
    • Dec 23rd 2018

I think that the tour will be slightly scaled down but Acdc have so many strong links in so many areas that they would find it difficult not to play in certain places....
    London, Dublin and Glasgow would be likely, they have strong links to Paris, they were embraced early on in Germany.... Then of course you have the USA where they first hit pay dirt with the big arena type gigs.... that's before you throw Oz into the mix!!! I hope that they can get a tour itinerary that accommodates all of the boys (Brian's hearing has to be a big factor). It would be good if they could take things at a leisurely pace but I can imagine that the sheer logistics of the ACDC juggernaut is unlikely to make this possible! Perhaps they will look to go for 3 distinct legs giving everyone the chance to regroup between runs of gigs. I guess that if they do play fewer shows they sure as hell have earned the right to! ACDC have travelled to us for years and I for one will be happy to go where I to get to just to hear the cannons destroy my eardrums for what may be the last time.
    I don’t know how they would do more than 10-12 big gigs with the set list cut in half.

Anxiously waiting to see if there is a tour as I think I’m ganna take the plunge and go to opening night wherever it is.

ROB taught me things can quickly change, I’m not risking that again.
    I can't see any of them wanting to play at less than 100% so my guess is business as usual until something breaks.
    Although I agree ^ age and time is against them, and that isn’t an opinion.

Granted I don’t care how good or bad they sound if they want to knock out a 20 + song setlist every other night over the course of 85 gigs.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 23rd 2018

I keep thinking about some of the members here who were going to see them live for the first time and how bummed they were when Brian stepped away. Some opted for refunds and others went and saw them with Axl. The fact that there is going to be an opportunity for people that didn’t get a chance to see this fucking lineup live in action really makes me happy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    • Dec 23rd 2018

@ this rate they could do that famous Airfield in Russia & sell it out...!!!!!
    Posted By: 42_39_56I keep thinking about some of the members here who were going to see them live for the first time and how bummed they were when Brian stepped away. Some opted for refunds and others went and saw them with Axl. The fact that there is going to be an opportunity for people that didn’t get a chance to see this fucking lineup live in action really makes me happy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    Still haven't seen 'em, and to my understanding, with this upcoming tour, it's now or never. Happy holidays to you, too!
    Why do people expect a tour with Brian?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 23rd 2018

Posted By: ianbigmacWhy do people expect a tour with Brian?

I haven’t the faintest idea....

:)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Dec 23rd 2018

I'd love to see them with Axl on vocals.
    no joke
    Posted By: Brads AC/DC
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Auckland
    Adelaide
    Perth

Of course I may be wrong but I'd be awfully surprised if AC/DC do this many shows on their tour, that's if they tour at all. At their age and how physically demanding their shows are I'd be surprised if their world tour has more than 25 - 30 shows world-wide.

Only about 40 something listed , I think they will intend to do about 25 but demand will push it to more than 50 over into 2020
    Just curious, what's the chances we wake to a Christmas single ? Probably not that great, but be really cool if so ..
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: SHOO23L
    • Dec 24th 2018

There's NO WAY they tour with Brian unless his hearing issues have been 100% addressed, in whatever form that takes. They will take zero chances that they'd have to postpone or cancel shows again because of his hearing. Once bitten, twice shy.
    •  
    • Dec 24th 2018

We'll have to wait and see :)
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 24th 2018

Posted By: AcesHigh10Just curious, what's the chances we wake to a Christmas single ? Probably not that great, but be really cool if so ..
    Zero
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Aucklandp
    Adelaide
    Perth

WTF!. How can you ever post this? Utter bullshit speculation of a tour. Only they know JFC. UN BE FUCKING LEAVABLE
    Posted By: ianbigmac
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Aucklandp
    Adelaide
    Perth

WTF!. How can you ever post this? Utter bullshit speculation of a tour. Only they know

That’s why I said “ hoping “
    Posted By: sfadden30
    Posted By: ianbigmac
    Late May / June
    Barcelona
    Paris
    Munich
    Berlin
    Dresden
    Vienna
    Imola
    Prague
    Warsaw
    Copenhagen
    Helsinki
    Oslo
    Stockholm
    Amsterdam
    Glasgow
    London
    Dublin

Late July /August
    Orlando
    Atlanta
    Philly
    East Rutherford
    Foxboro
    Montreal
    Toronto
    Detroit
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Dallas
    Los Angeles
    San fransisco
    Vancouver
    Edmonton

Mexico City
    Porto Alegre
    Rio
    Buenos aires
    Santiago

December
    Brisbane
    Sydney
    Melbourne
    Aucklandp
    Adelaide
    Perth

WTF!. How can you ever post this? Utter bullshit speculation of a tour. Only they know

That’s why I said “ hoping “

It has nothing to do with “hoping”.... it’s the fact that this post should be about the potential “release date”..... and here you are assuming tour dates. It’s posts like yours that ruin this forum. Just stick to the topic.

Happy festivus.