To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: RuddOrBust
    • Nov 26th 2018 edited

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Nov 26th 2018 edited

He’s come a long way from leaving his fans hanging for 3+ hours, performing one song and then fucking off!

Respect to any performer who attempts to power through illness and give it their best when they’re at their worst — I know the boys have done it a few times and with consequences.
    Posted By: 42_39_56He’s come a long way from leaving his fans hanging for 3+ hours, performing one song and then fucking off!

Respect to any performer who attempts to power through illness and give it their best when they’re at their worst — I know the boys have done it a few times and with consequences.
    Welcome to the jun-BLAUGHH
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Nov 26th 2018

No reason to hate here. It happens. Kudos to him for trying to push through it.
    Posted By: jonalbaNo reason to hate here. It happens. Kudos to him for trying to push through it.
    No hate coming from any of us from what I can tell. Guy made it through 20 songs, that's some dedication.
    it was Axl who went on stage with a broken feet and helped them out finishing the tour...
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Nov 27th 2018 edited

Hes been on the Rd since May 7th Lisbon with very litlle breaks hes done well he really really needs a break now tho they only have 2 shows left
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Nov 27th 2018

The thread title sucks a bit anyway. Axl did Great
    Posted By: rideon77The thread title sucks a bit anyway. Axl did Great

Thread title is brilliant
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Rikha
    • Nov 27th 2018

Brian sang his lungs out while having appendicitis, enough said.
    Too bad Brian wasn't around to fill in for him........
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Nov 27th 2018

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: jonalbaNo reason to hate here. It happens. Kudos to him for trying to push through it.
    No hate coming from any of us from what I can tell. Guy made it through 20 songs, that's some dedication.

I know, I'm just saying generally.
    • Nov 27th 2018

Posted By: Jack B. NimbleToo bad Brian wasn't around to fill in for him........
    LOL
    Axl needs to get some rest, so he can record his vocals for AC/DC's 1st ever double studio album (one side Brian, one side Mr. Rose). :)
    • Nov 27th 2018

Posted By: mutt_langes_permAxl needs to get some rest, so he can record his vocals for AC/DC's 1st ever double studio album (one side Brian, one side Mr. Rose). :)
    I would accept it
    Posted By: rideon77
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permAxl needs to get some rest, so he can record his vocals for AC/DC's 1st ever double studio album (one side Brian, one side Mr. Rose). :)
    I would accept it

Hey, I'd be happy with a single album (side A: Brian, side B: Axl). Or a mix of both.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Nov 28th 2018

Did he barf on stage?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Nov 29th 2018

Posted By: BrennaBDid he barf on stage?

Yeah did he slash on Slash or something?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Nov 30th 2018

Posted By: marcinhaYeah did he slash on Slash or something?

Huh?
    Posted By: BrennaB
    Posted By: marcinhaYeah did he slash on Slash or something?

Huh?

Maybe he meant splash?
    •  
    • Nov 30th 2018

Bleedin hell, check dictionary and be a slight bit creative.
    Posted By: marcinhaBleedin hell, check dictionary and be a slight bit creative.

Hopefully, that's what Angus did for his latest set of lyrics.
    •  
    • Nov 30th 2018

Good point.
    Sounds like my kind of Guns N Roses show :)