To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

Goddamn never realized they were that early prog sound
    Almost sounds like old yes or genesis
    Cliff Hammett
    sorry, I had to
    That was pretty awesome
    For a second I thought it was gonna be THIOF, didn’t you say he used on that too?
    There's no way to know for sure but I think he did use one on THIOF. During the last chorus there's something going on lol.
    Posted By: SpellboundFor a second I thought it was gonna be THIOF, didn’t you say he used on that too?

Posted By: SabbathFuckingSucksThere's no way to know for sure but I think he did use one on THIOF. During the last chorus there's something going on lol.

You guys are on drugs. Really bad drugs.
    Posted By: matirocker
    Posted By: SpellboundFor a second I thought it was gonna be THIOF, didn’t you say he used on that too?

Posted By: SabbathFuckingSucksThere's no way to know for sure but I think he did use one on THIOF. During the last chorus there's something going on lol.

You guys are on drugs. Really bad drugs.

My point remains valid.

It may or may not be wah but there is some effect on the bass in the last chorus of THIOF. Fifty years from the now when the multis leak I will be the one laughing!
    There's nothing on the bass in the last chorus of THIOF . I have no idea what you're hearing... the solo guitar has a very roomy stereo effect, I guess that must be where the confusion is
    Will upload a clip momentarily.
    https://vocaroo.com/...

How do you not hear it? That big plonky b flat is a dead giveaway.