To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

I have a collector asking me to put in an offer/bid for the very rare '12 Of The Best' By AC/DC. I'm not 100% sure what to offer him as the prices I've seen and heard of it going for varies allot. Anyone know what a fair offering price would be?

APLP 029 ‘12 OF THE BEST’ BY AC/DC
    Are we talking Original Cassette, Original withdrawn sleeve or bootleg?

The difference in value is massive
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Nov 19th 2018

My 12 Of The Best LP sleeve went for $5,500 US last year. I lost money on it. : )
    •  
    • Nov 19th 2018 edited

Before anybody balks at these prices, please keep in mind that this just went for 90 million.

https://www.latimes....

Posted By: InfernoMy 12 Of The Best LP sleeve went for $5,500 US last year. I lost money on it. : )

You paid more than that for it ?
    •  
    • Nov 19th 2018

Posted By: Overdose69
    Posted By: InfernoMy 12 Of The Best LP sleeve went for $5,500 US last year. I lost money on it. : )

I did.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Nov 19th 2018

how bout this one?
    any of you guys have this???
    https://www.popsike....
    Posted By: Overdose69Are we talking Original Cassette, Original withdrawn sleeve or bootleg?

The difference in value is massive

I believe it's the LP sleeve. I'm still waiting on pics from the seller so as soon as I get them from him I'll post them here to make sure it's not a fake ;-)
    Posted By: Inferno

I did.

That's interesting to know. Is that what you think it's generally worth? About $5,500 USD?
    •  
    • Nov 20th 2018

Posted By: Brads AC/DC
    Posted By: Inferno

I did.

That's interesting to know. Is that what you think it's generally worth? About $5,500 USD?

All I can tell you is that is what the value was at the time of the sale. Didn't seem out of line to me, although I would have gladly accepted more. : )
    Posted By: InfernoAll I can tell you is that is what the value was at the time of the sale. Didn't seem out of line to me, although I would have gladly accepted more. : )

Ok cool. This is good to know. It's a good indicator to work from.
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Nov 21st 2018

Was it you who sold it in 2017, Inferno?
    In 2009 a sleeve went for 5611 AUD.
    •  
    • Nov 21st 2018

Posted By: mkbergWas it you who sold it in 2017, Inferno?
    In 2009 a sleeve went for 5611 AUD.

Yes, I believe so. Unless there was another one that came out of the woodwork.
    Posted By: drillbaghow bout this one?
    any of you guys have this???
    https://www.popsike....

Theres meant to be only one copy of this misprinted sleeve, hence the price.