To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Nov 17th 2018

Please keep your Malcolm comments on the anniversary of his passing in here for the sake of keeping threads tidy.

I think about Mal every day whenever I listen to AC/DC. Anytime I have performed since, I make sure to smash my guitar harder and harder each time like him. Miss him terribly.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Nov 17th 2018

It's midnight. Rest in peace and Rock in peace Malcolm Young. The one and only. The best rhythm guitar player the world has ever seen. The backbone of the best rock band the world has ever seen. One of the best rock song writers to ever live. The man that all means so much to us. The man that has influenced our lives with his endlessly entertaining music.

Rock and roll ain't noise pollution. Rock and roll is just rock and roll.
    Rock and roll will never die.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Nov 18th 2018

•  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Nov 18th 2018

Malcolm. The boss. Impossible to listen to an AC/DC song without thinking of him. He was the man that held AC/DC together in life and brought it back together again in death. A legacy that will never be forgotten. Rock in Peace.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Nov 18th 2018

Playing Powerage on repeat all day today. Malcolms riffs on this album cannot be beat...just pure rock n roll as it should be.

He wanted to cut the mustard everytime he was on stage, and he did. I still cannot believe he kept going during the Black Ice tour, re-learning songs every night.

RIP
    <3

Today we remember Malcolm Young the Riff Master and the Greatest Rhythm Guitarist of all time. It’s been 1 year since he passed and what a tragic and sad loss it was. The quiet achiever and the creator of some of the greatest guitar riffs in the history of Rock n Roll. I was shattered when I heard the sad news, still saddens me allot to think of it now, I had lost one of my hero’s. May you R.I.P. Legend ;-(
    • AC/DC rock music: soda
    • Nov 18th 2018

Rock In Peace Mal.
    My favorite guitarist of all time and the single most significant member of AC/DC.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Nov 18th 2018

RIP Mal pleasure too see you on stage always in our thoughts
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Nov 18th 2018

A great, great man, and a legendary musician. There will never be another like him.

I salute you, Malcolm Mitchell Young!
    • AC/DC rock music: Sellen
    • Nov 18th 2018

RIP Mal, Your Music will never die.
    A True Legend
    Without him, we wouldn't have had AC/DC or this forum. You were the best Mal.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 18th 2018

• AC/DC rock music: Bruce
    • Nov 18th 2018

Without question the greatest Rhythm guitarist of all time and ACDCs main man. RIP legend your music will never be forgotten nor will you.
    Never saw this before. Some good comments from Mal. Can't believe it's already been a year. :/ I'll be blasting AC/DC all day.

I can’t believe it’s already been a year. I was so lucky I got to see him multiple times on the Black Ice tour. He’s been my biggest influence and I miss him terribly. R.I.P. (Rock In Peace) Mal
    wearing my AC/DC shirt today in honor of you Mal, happy 1 year rocking out with Bon :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Nov 18th 2018

Posted By: Powerage1978wearing my AC/DC shirt today in honor of you Mal, happy 1 year rocking out with Bon :)

me too, didn't even realise what day it was though!!