To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 15th 2018

I just randomly listened to "Love Bomb", and "Get it hot" is in the lyrics.

Are there any other AC/DC songs that sing another songs title?
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Nov 15th 2018

DDDDC mentions TNT and HV
    • AC/DC rock music: ianbigmac
    • Nov 15th 2018 edited

Love Bomb! Is fucking atrocious. What were they thinking
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Nov 15th 2018

Posted By: ianbigmacLove Bomb! Is fucking atrocious. What were they thinking

I love Love Bomb!
    Rock the Blues away mentions Anything Goes quite a few times...

Anyhow, can't think of any right off the bat.
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinRock the Blues away mentions Anything Goes quite a few times...
    Where in the song does Rock the Blues Away mention Anything Goes because I've listened to that song numerous times (my favorite song from ROB) and never heard Anything Goes said in the lyrics a single time, and just to be sure I'm looking at the lyrics right now and it's not there either, are you sure you're not thinking of a different song and got the song you're thinking about mixed up with RTBA?
    Posted By: Superrayman3
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinRock the Blues away mentions Anything Goes quite a few times...
    Where in the song does Rock the Blues Away mention Anything Goes because I've listened to that song numerous times (my favorite song from ROB) and never heard Anything Goes said in the lyrics a single time, and just to be sure I'm looking at the lyrics right now and it's not there either, are you sure you're not thinking of a different song and got the song you're thinking about mixed up with RTBA?
    Just a little joke, because those are the only two songs in ACDC's catalog that sound the same. Brian sings an almost identical melody in both songs. Don't worry, though, I love RTBA, too (as well as most of ROB)
    There's a line in Rock Or Bust (the song) which some people think is a reference to Nervous Shakedown. I'm not entirely convinced, but it might be.
    Posted By: ShootToThrillThere's a line in Rock Or Bust (the song) which some people think is a reference to Nervous Shakedown. I'm not entirely convinced, but it might be.
    Is it the "we like to shake it down" line? I don't think it is, because it's followed with a "know what we're talking about", so that makes me think it's just another Young/Young innuendo.
    • AC/DC rock music: peluso8
    • Nov 15th 2018

Kinda the reverse, but the whole song Touch Too Much is a nod to the line “your touch was too much” in love at first feel
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 16th 2018

If only Blow My Mind was a song..
    Posted By: peluso8Kinda the reverse, but the whole song Touch Too Much is a nod to the line “your touch was too much” in love at first feel

Nice catch!
    Anything Goes references this song:
    Twos Up mentions “who is doing what to who” which I always thought was a who made who reference
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: JW147
    • Nov 16th 2018 edited

Wheels mentions danger. Sin city almost mentions wheels. I need wine.
    Posted By: JW147Wheels mentions danger. Sin city almost mentions wheels. I need wine.
    Sin City almost mentions wheels? More wine?

To quote Slim Pickens, "I'd say you've had enough!"
    • Nov 16th 2018

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguin
    Posted By: JW147Wheels mentions danger. Sin city almost mentions wheels. I need wine.

So spin that wheel
    Cut that pack
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Nov 16th 2018

Posted By: ianbigmacLove Bomb! Is fucking atrocious. What were they thinking

Maybe they were thinking about love-filled bombs.
    Posted By: Rocco

So spin that wheel
    Cut that pack
    Thought he was talking about the song "Wheels"
    • Nov 16th 2018

So spin that wheel
    Cut that pack

I guess you're the one who should stay off the wine ;)

"Sin City almost mentions Wheels." I then posted where Son City almost mentions Wheels.

So spin that wheel
    Cut that pack

I guess you're the one who should stay off the wine ;)

"Sin City almost mentions Wheels." I then posted where Son City almost mentions Wheels.
    I get that Sin City mentions an actual wheel, but how can it be a direct reference to a song that didn't come out until 30 years afterwards. My fuckin head hurts now.. :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: JW147
    • Nov 16th 2018

don't worry.
    Can you guys set me up with your weed dealers? Good lord.
    No doubt I look like a monkey trying to put together a puzzle, and I'm clearly underthinking or overthinking this...
    love bomb is good and fits in with the whole album. it has a valid vibe. really are some half assed fans posting on here.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Nov 19th 2018

Posted By: uaintgotthegutslove bomb is good and fits in with the whole album. it has a valid vibe. really are some half assed fans posting on here.

To me it's a song which would be MUCH stronger with a theme, some lyrics to it. It's musically pretty cool.
    • AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • Nov 19th 2018

ACDC should just go ahead and release Let's Rock the Black Rock to Hell
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Elvir79
    • Nov 19th 2018 edited

Girls got rhythm,

"She's enough to start a landslide".
    Posted By: Mike206ACDC should just go ahead and release Let's Rock the Black Rock to Hell
    You forgot Powerage