To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

•  
      AC/DC rock music: matirocker
    • Nov 14th 2018 edited

Lead Vocals: moosefball77
    Backing Vocals: AngusRudd1019, AngusRudd1019's dad and benji
    Lead Guitar: matirocker
    Rhythm Guitar: benji
    Bass: SabbathFuckingSucks
    Drums: Chris Longo

Audio mixed by matirocker
    Video produced by benji

Also here is the high quality WAV file

https://www.sendspac...
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Nov 14th 2018

Great Moose
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Nov 14th 2018

That's one of the best yet - awesome job. Hope the band come and play London sometime.

The great thing is being that tight and true to the original, yet it's not sterile, it has the feel of it.
    love it fucking great as always......
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Inferno
    • Nov 14th 2018

Not my favorite AC/DC song, but still a beautiful job recreating it! I daresay Moose is starting to hit the higher notes with relative ease!
    I absolutely LOVE this one! Great video editing, stellar audio mixing. The playing was clean. I could hear the riffs like never before. Moose, I dare say, is my favorite singer on this one! Probably my favorite Moose track to date.

Plus.....plus......you found a guy named Chris to play the drums on this one and he did fantastic!

You guys do amazing work!!!
    • AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • Nov 14th 2018

PFG!
    Posted By: Jack B. Nimble
    Plus.....plus......you found a guy named Chris to play the drums on this one and he did fantastic!

LMAO! Never thought about that.
    Blocked on YT because it sounds too much like the master recording. Seriously, this is the most well produced cover you've put out in my time here. Not my favorite Brian track (I know, shocking), but in terms of doing a cover this is some top quality stuff. This may have to do with the fact that Rubin's production was so stripped back in the first place, but nevertheless job well done. Moose's vocals also fit better with this song than some others for some reason. Usually, hearing a guy without a Scottish or Australian accent try to sing ACDC songs, no matter how good the actual singing is, just seems a bit strange. Thankfully, they work very well here.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Nov 14th 2018

Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinUsually, hearing a guy without a Scottish or Australian accent try to sing ACDC songs, no matter how good the actual singing is, just seems a bit strange. Thankfully, they work very well here.

So all songs with Brian on vocals sound a bit strange?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: acadacauk
    • Nov 15th 2018

nailed it as usual but where was arnie in the video
    • AC/DC rock music: fdevil
    • Nov 15th 2018

ouahhhh !!!! Nice drumming for the best Tribute band around ! Very good job moosefball77, you nailed it !
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BallToucher
    • Nov 15th 2018 edited

TERMINATOOOOOORRRRRRRRARRRRRRGHHH UZI MAKEEEEEERS

I'm glad the boys didn't do this one live, Brian would have dropped dead onstage.

Good job as usual! I kinda miss the "wow wow man, you did good" you can hear at the end, though.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 15th 2018

WOW.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: edu
    • Nov 15th 2018

PURE GOLD
    Belting effort. Moose really nails this one
    Posted By: Rocco
    Posted By: MyCubiclePenguinUsually, hearing a guy without a Scottish or Australian accent try to sing ACDC songs, no matter how good the actual singing is, just seems a bit strange. Thankfully, they work very well here.

So all songs with Brian on vocals sound a bit strange?
    My mistake, I meant English. Was thinking of Bon Scott while writing that, hence "SCOTland"

Even then, Brian isn't Queen's English or whatever you want to call it. That Geordie accent is very distinct to other types. I should've just said "American or Canadian accent."
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 16th 2018

Great. Very close to the original.
    YES!!! FINALY!!!
    Again.. great!
    Perfect.
    The last song Brian sang his balls off. And now Moose takes it to the next level.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Nov 16th 2018

I'd love to sing or play guitar on song with you guys!
    Great job! Always liked this song.
    Link edited with Vimeo video