To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Apr 28th 2019

Who crashes first, and on which lap does Stroll crash?

I go with Kvyat, then Stroll on lap 5.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Apr 28th 2019

First crash is one of the Renaults or one of the Mclarens, is my guess. Lap 1 !
    • May 1st 2019

Messi's scored his 600th goal for Barcelona.

That is ridiculous!!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: benji
    • May 1st 2019

Posted By: 900Messi's scored his 600th goal for Barcelona.

That is ridiculous!!!

Shit goal.
    • May 1st 2019

LoL
    Posted By: 900Messi's scored his 600th goal for Barcelona.

That is ridiculous!!!

How Liverpool could lose that game with 0-3 is beyond me. Just terrible considering how Liverpool pressed on. I still give them a chance at Anfield. But Klopp can´t start with 4 defensive midfielders. When Keita was injured he took in Henderson. They already had Milner, Fabinho and wijnaldum on the pitch ffs.
    One last note. Suarez is a fucking pig!!
    Game over. No trophies. Klopp fked up the selection but they were too good in the right moments as usual.
    On tuesday i want to see an offensive lineup.

Trent-Gomez-Dijk-Robertson
    Milner-Oxlade-Henderson
    Salah-Firmino-Mane

And Shaqiri should be considered first if need to catch up.
    Posted By: WarMachine73Game over. No trophies. Klopp fked up the selection but they were too good in the right moments as usual.

Barca were lucky ffs. They were not impressive at all. They will struggle at anfield. But it´s 3 goals so they will probably hold on in the end.
    • May 1st 2019

Posted By: WholelottatobeSuarez is a fucking pig!!

BoL... what's he been up to this time? I don't have BT Sport (it never worked properly anyway when I did have it) - I just listened on the radio..
    Posted By: 900
    Posted By: WholelottatobeSuarez is a fucking pig!!

BoL... what's he been up to this time? I don't have BT Sport (it never worked properly anyway when I did have it) - I just listened on the radio..

Well he was laying on the field for 85 minutes.
    Didn’t realise Barcelona were a bunch of cheating cnts including Messi.
    Messi is probably the best player. Good actor aswell thats for sure.
    But Liverpool will get this one. They were the better playing team tonight. I am expecting a total crush at Anfield.
    • May 2nd 2019

Posted By: WarMachine73Didn’t realise Barcelona were a bunch of cheating cnts

You're a bit late to the party!?

A pity if Messi cheated - are you sure? (I didn't watch it) - but Mo Salah's a fucking little cheat as well so it's not just foreign teams.
    •  
    • May 2nd 2019

There was one moment in the first half where Milner bumped into Messi after the ball had gone and Messi went down like a sack of spuds and then did about 5 roll overs . Was a little bit naughty from Milner, but Messi was channelling his inner Neymar.
    •  
    • May 2nd 2019

Our season after last night:

• May 2nd 2019

^LoL. I feel for Klopp...he deserves a trophy, for sure. All eyes on Leicester getting a point off Man City, it's not impossible.

That's really lame if Messi was play-acting.
    •  
    • May 2nd 2019

Posted By: 900^LoL. I feel for Klopp...he deserves a trophy, for sure. All eyes on Leicester getting a point off Man City, it's not impossible.

That's really lame if Messi was play-acting.
    Doesn't matter if Liverpool or Barcelona will win this battle. Ajax will beat either two in in the final.
    •  
    • May 4th 2019

Massive win for us tonight, we didn’t play well at all. I suppose it’s the result that matters though. So stressful being a Liverpool fan...

Hope Salah is OK. Glad that we managed to get the win for him.
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • May 4th 2019

Cant wait for the Canelo fight so much @ stake all the belts anyone like my self not got Sky Sports can get a 24hr pass for only £8.99
    Posted By: benjiMassive win for us tonight, we didn’t play well at all. I suppose it’s the result that matters though. So stressful being a Liverpool fan...

Hope Salah is OK. Glad that we managed to get the win for him.

No they didn´t play well but what clinched it? Shaqiris left really. I have banged out about this for ages now. Same thing against Barca on Tuesday. You have to have people like Arnold, Robertson and Shaqiri on the pitch. They can all hit the ball, just have enough people in the penaltybox ffs. Arnold should have played the first leg against Barca. That was a mistake from Klopp.
    Posted By: Gavin82Cant wait for the Canelo fight so much @ stake all the belts anyone like my self not got Sky Sports can get a 24hr pass for only £8.99

I think i can see it for free somewhere. But this one will start late i reckon?
    • May 6th 2019

I ended up watching the boxing by chance, in a pub, not sure if it was live or a re-run as the sound wasn't on.

Huge EPL game tonight then, can Leicester get something off city and throw a lifeline to Liverpool?
    Posted By: 900I ended up watching the boxing by chance, in a pub, not sure if it was live or a re-run as the sound wasn't on.

Huge EPL game tonight then, can Leicester get something off city and throw a lifeline to Liverpool?

Well Leicester tried. Go Brighton Go!
    • May 7th 2019

LoL - would be ironic if Brighton pinch a draw after all this!

I'm bored of City, but what a strike by Company!
    • May 26th 2019

Right, Monaco GP, excellent!

Can be a dull race, but all the atmosphere and driver antics make it a great event.

Cringe at Sky Sports F1 and their intro segments and constant lads' bants antics though - it's getting like Top Gear at times.
    •  
    • May 26th 2019

Posted By: 900Right, Monaco GP, excellent!

Can be a dull race, but all the atmosphere and driver antics make it a great event.

Cringe at Sky Sports F1 and their intro segments and constant lads' bants antics though - it's getting like Top Gear at times.

I have cancelled my Sky TV now so I’ll be watching the Channel 4 highlights later. Sky’s presenting and commentary team are woefully bad.
    • May 26th 2019

Posted By: benji
    I have cancelled my Sky TV now so I’ll be watching the Channel 4 highlights later. Sky’s presenting and commentary team are woefully bad.

I like Martin Brundle and Ant Davidson, but the rest are intensely irritating. Herbert would be OK if taken outside of the environment perhaps. And Paul Di Resta's got an annoying voice for TV, unfortunately!

The C4 team are great, perhaps aside from two many cringeworthy jokes and endless 'bromance' lines from Steve Jones. Lee, DC and Webber are really good.
    • May 26th 2019

Interesting contrast of motor racing today. Monaco GP was really tense and absorbing, despite there not being a lot of overtaking.

Then Indy 500...the last quarter, and especially the last 15 laps.....mad!! Full respect to the drivers.

I really enjoyed both races, which were totally different.
    Posted By: 900Interesting contrast of motor racing today. Monaco GP was really tense and absorbing, despite there not being a lot of overtaking.

Then Indy 500...the last quarter, and especially the last 15 laps.....mad!! Full respect to the drivers.

I really enjoyed both races, which were totally different.

I heard the 500 was good. I can never watch it live cause it's blacked out in the Indy area, so I always have to wait til the evening to watch it. Dumbest shit ever.

Saw it in person once in 2010. That was amazing. Met a guy from Australia who saw me wearing an AC/DC shirt and he told me how he worked security for one of their shows in the '70s.
    • May 27th 2019

Posted By: Fast As a SharkI heard the 500 was good. I can never watch it live cause it's blacked out in the Indy area, so I always have to wait til the evening to watch it. Dumbest shit ever.

Saw it in person once in 2010. That was amazing. Met a guy from Australia who saw me wearing an AC/DC shirt and he told me how he worked security for one of their shows in the '70s.

That's cool about the chap you met.

So why is it blacked-out in the Indy area? To force more people to go see it live? Surely the event sells-out anyway? Over here I happened to see it as I'd bought an internet stream for the F1, by Sky (you can buy a day, week, month etc.) I didn't realise the 500 was on yesterday until they mentioned it, I was well pleased to see it.
    Posted By: 900
    Posted By: Fast As a SharkI heard the 500 was good. I can never watch it live cause it's blacked out in the Indy area, so I always have to wait til the evening to watch it. Dumbest shit ever.

That's cool about the chap you met.

So why is it blacked-out in the Indy area? To force more people to go see it live? Surely the event sells-out anyway? Over here I happened to see it as I'd bought an internet stream for the F1, by Sky (you can buy a day, week, month etc.) I didn't realise the 500 was on yesterday until they mentioned it, I was well pleased to see it.

It's blacked out to encourage attendance. They showed it live in 2016 for the 100th running, but that was the first time since like the '60s I think. I would think it sells out, but the Hulman family insists it be blacked out, which is stupid since seeing the 500 is like seeing AC/DC; they always get a good turnout.

And yeah it was cool meeting that guy. He was driving from LA to Virginia to meet his daughter, and he just happened to be driving through Indy at that time and decided to get a ticket. He said he was driving through the northern US on his way there and would go through the southern US on his way back to LA.
    • Jun 1st 2019

Here we go for an epic night of sport..

Liverpool v Spurs in the CL final..

And then Joshua v Ruiz Jr in the boxing - awkward early morning time for UK viewers but I suspect Joshua will win within 3 rounds!

YES!!!!!
    • Jun 1st 2019 edited

Pleased for Klopp, you can't help but like the guy, and admire him. He was due a trophy with Liverpool, and it just seems right tonight. Alright tonight!

Great effort from Spurs, Pochettino's been brilliant, though not sure Kane was the right idea as he always takes several games to get sharp after injury. Hard times!

I imagine Man U feel a right bunch of twats selecting Solskjaer over Pochettino now though? Meltdown!
    Yep Klopp deserved it, and the team so deserved to win a big title after a huge season in PL. And they just won the biggest title. So happy for them. A quite boring final after the early goal. But i was hoping for something like that. Liverpools defence is pretty rock solid these days so...
    • Jun 1st 2019

Wow WTF Anthony Joshua?? Seen him with a shaky chin against Klitschko and tonight confirmed it.... the Mexican/American guy was hard as nails, went after him with total confidence and self-belief after getting knocked down himself.

Cannot possibly imagine Joshua surviving a bout with Wilder after that, as Wilder always gets through at some point.
    How could Joshua lose to this small fat guy?
    • Jun 2nd 2019

BoL, well he only looks small as Josuha's 6"6, apparently Ruiz is 6"2!

But still, four inches is a hell of a height (and reach) difference, and Ruiz is strangely flabby, but wow can he fight!? Absolute warrior. Joshua just didn't know how to handle him at all. Rematch should be fascinating.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jun 2nd 2019

Joshua proved that Cheeseburgers are Better Than steroids
    • Jun 2nd 2019

Posted By: rideon77Joshua proved that Cheeseburgers are Better Than steroids

hahaha sure as fuck hope Joshua wasn't on steroids after that performance - what would he be like without them?!

Seriously though I like Joshua, he's a great sportsman and character. But he got found out on this occasion and will have to bounce back emphatically.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jun 2nd 2019

Ruiz reminds me of Tony Galento. Great brawler
    Ruiz reminds me of the Dane Super Brian Nielsen. Also a flappy guy with fast hands and a very good chin.

• Jun 2nd 2019

Good stuff... That Gallento guy is interesting, they mentioned him on the radio earlier and made similar comparison (to Ruiz).

There was also a crazy fat (but physcally fit) guy called Butterbean - I started watching on YouTube and assumed it was all a joke, but the guy was no way a joke, he smashed people up, only eventually coming unstuck when he faced fighters at elite level.

As for last night, I watched the whole thing and WOW Ruiz was great. He attacked like Mike Tyson against taller opponents, throwing wild yet accurate overhand rights. His punches are like sledgehammers (so are Joshua's, to be fair).... He clubbed Joshua's dome in the 3rd round and the guy never recovered....fascinating fight to watch. Four knockdowns and Joshua ended up a dazed, exhausted wreck. Rematch will be intriguing, as what would be different? Ruiz might be fat, but he's an athlete too, he boxes with skill. To draw in, and dismantle, a guy so much taller....bravo!

• Jun 9th 2019

Canada F1, here we go.. could be a good one if Seb can stay in front off the line..
    •  
    • Jun 9th 2019

Posted By: 900Canada F1, here we go.. could be a good one if Seb can stay in front off the line..
    This is is gonna be an interesting one. Hoping for Max to reach the top 5 early in the race and then the whole top 5 will stop at lap 35 and change to the hard tyre.
    • Jun 9th 2019

Posted By: ThankassThis is is gonna be an interesting one. Hoping for Max to reach the top 5 early in the race and then the whole top 5 will stop at lap 35 and change to the hard tyre.

Interesting, let's see...

LoL at K-Mag wiping out qualie but still retaining 10th!
    •  
    • Jun 9th 2019

Paid £8.99 to watch it on Now TV so it had better be good!
    • Jun 9th 2019

Posted By: benjiPaid £8.99 to watch it on Now TV so it had better be good!

Good lad! Well I'd already forked-out £15 for a week's supply to catch some of the football in the week - then England go and fuck it up anyway.

Some of Sky's presenters....OMG....that blonde lady on the grid earlier, nice, but what an idiot.