To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]

Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

• AC/DC rock music: steve1985
    • May 1st 2018 edited

Hi all,

Have made a small run of these, any feedback is much appreciated. I had the idea for a while and have just played around with it. GBH is what Phil has taken to often writing with his signature (draw your own conclusions on the meaning ;-) so that is where the GBH Football Club bit is from.

[Link to eBay item]

cheers,
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Gaolbreak
    • May 1st 2018

How about some tennis shirts?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • May 2nd 2018

Nice job! I like it.

GBH? Grievous band harm?
    Should have been Chrystal Meth FC instead. ;)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • May 3rd 2018

If you make any Phil Rudd Y-fronts, I'll have a pair.
    • AC/DC rock music: RichardB6
    • Apr 27th 2019 edited

Hi JDaugh!

Nice designs.

After you made it plz let me know i will also get one.
    Are there any of Brian's 22-tees?
    Posted By: NickOfTimeAre there any of Brian's 22-tees?

This guy, asking the real questions!

You know, I'm a graphic designer so maybe I should be asking myself why I haven't...
    Hey, I got some money to spend, if anyone has mediums, I will pay, any price, you name it.
    Posted By: NickOfTimeAre there any of Brian's 22-tees?

A few years ago there was someone on the forum who did a run of them, and they were supposed to be great quality. I wish I had snapped one of them up.
    They were of fantastic quality. The color was wrong though imo. Still own and wear mine.

Michel I believe was the member who did them. AC/DC Brazil had theirs too but I guess no longer sell them.
    Damn, what a shame... I would strut in one of those, with my high-tops and my hats.. growing my hair curly like Brian's...love him, wish I had his shirts!
    Posted By: SpellboundThey were of fantastic quality. The color was wrong though imo. Still own and wear mine.

Michel I believe was the member who did them. AC/DC Brazil had theirs too but I guess no longer sell them.

Asked Michel a few years back if he still had some left. there were a few left stocked somewhere. Ill ask again.
    That would be sweet, interested if he does.
    Put me on first to know list!

(hahaha!)
    Those shirts by Michel are great.