To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

That is taken from Brian's show Life on The Road. Someone here was kind enough to upload the episodes. I'm sure someone can dig up the thread.
    • AC/DC rock music: AC\DC
    • Sep 13th 2018

I saw episode six with Plant. Would sure like to see the others especially Mason & Daltry. Can't find them anywhere. Brian is so good in the show.
    • AC/DC rock music: kelway
    • Sep 13th 2018

Was a blond fella... Bit of a poser... hahaha
    • AC/DC rock music: kelway
    • Sep 13th 2018 edited

Posted By: ACDCI saw episode six with Plant. Would sure like to see the others especially Mason & Daltry. Can't find them anywhere. Brian is so good in the show.

Mason
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: BrennaB
    • Sep 13th 2018

Robert Plant
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Posted By: ACDCI saw episode six with Plant. Would sure like to see the others especially Mason & Daltry. Can't find them anywhere. Brian is so good in the show.

I can't wait for the new series.
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • Sep 22nd 2018

I've been watching these this week. The Bobby Plant one is probably the best one of the lot as the whole thing kicks off with Brian meeting with Plant on a bridge in the middle of Wales. Plants dressed like a druid and is carrying a sword. The Welsh scenery is absolutely stunning by the way. Need to find that place sometime.
    • Sep 22nd 2018 edited

Posted By: RonI've been watching these this week. The Bobby Plant one is probably the best one of the lot as the whole thing kicks off with Brian meeting with Plant on a bridge in the middle of Wales. Plants dressed like a druid and is carrying a sword. The Welsh scenery is absolutely stunning by the way. Need to find that place sometime.

The beach is Aberdovey, near Tywyn and the ruin is Castell y Bere. Can't remember off the top of my head where the bridge is. The scenery is amazing and even nicer when you see it with your own eyes.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Posted By: RonI've been watching these this week. The Bobby Plant one is probably the best one of the lot as the whole thing kicks off with Brian meeting with Plant on a bridge in the middle of Wales. Plants dressed like a druid and is carrying a sword. The Welsh scenery is absolutely stunning by the way. Need to find that place sometime.

Penmaenpool Bridge.

https://www.google.c...

You're welcome.
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Posted By: DustDevil

Penmaenpool Bridge.

You're welcome.

Thanks Dustdevil :-)
    • AC/DC rock music: Ron
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Cheers guys. Definitely on my to-do list.
    • AC/DC rock music: FLACDC
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Love this series. Are other full episodes available?
    • AC/DC rock music: Dean
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Posted By: Goulash

Is there going to be a new series?
    • Sep 22nd 2018

Posted By: Dean

Is there going to be a new series?

There sure is.
    Goulash, Brian said he had something in the works with a certain comedian. You know when that is coming to air?

Those two together may be a bit too, much lol.
    •  
    • Nov 15th 2018

Penmaenpool Bridge.

You're welcome.

I was bored today, so took my toy car down there for a spin. Really nice area, I highly recommend visiting!

What car is that? Looks dandy.

Penmaenpool Bridge.

You're welcome.

I was bored today, so took my toy car down there for a spin. Really nice area, I highly recommend visiting!

It's things like this that make me hate living in the US. The south is less industrial than the North, but there's still a lot of noticeable human interference with nature that just gets annoying. Also, it's nowhere near as historical and good looking as the UK.

Thanks for the photo!
    •  
    • Nov 15th 2018 edited

Posted By: MeanstreakWhat car is that? Looks dandy.

It's a 1998 MG F VVC
    Brian is almost saintly in his lack of ego. Love that man - and Robert, too, although I suspect his ego is considerably healthier.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 16th 2018

Great to see 2 of the most legendary belters of their time, walking like old grandpa's, talking about the landscape.
    Very surreal.