To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

AC/DC were performing at some kind of ceremony and the whole world was watching

On walked Angus, Brian, Stevie, Cliff and Phil, I was thinking holy crap Phil came back, the guys at fans.net will be going mental!

I missed the performance and spent ages looking forward to watching it on BBC iPlayer, I was almost emotional that the guys had come back together to play, unfortunately I woke up before I could witness it.

Although they did play Rising Power for some reason

Any other equally exciting AC/DC dreams?
    You have seen a vision of the upcoming AC/DC reunion/send-off tour, my friend
    If only...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Feb 20th 2018

Posted By: Powerage1978You have seen a vision of the upcoming AC/DC reunion/send-off tour, my friend
    If only...

Where they play the whole of FOTS followed by the whole of Powerage.
    Mutt Lang announcing a.complete 2 disc live album from the capital centre on For Those About To Rock Tour, and a bootleg trader putting the link to the Boston ' 80 live bootleg on the guitars 101 forum in lossless format and studio session recordings with Bon Scott of AC/DC's very first album.
    Just last night I dreamt of being friends with Angus and I had a phone call with him of about 5 minutes but we spoke about daily things as if we were old friends... And after finishing with him, I had a call with James Hetfield... Same stuff. Like calling old friends that you haven't heard of for ages...
    Had a dream last night that the new album's title, tracklist, and lead single/music video were released...and they all were big disappointments.

Can't remember any of the titles, but they ranged from plain to cringey, like literally zero effort was put into them. The single, and maybe the album too, was sponsored by Coca-Cola, though only with a logo, no product placement.

Some art was released, unclear if it was the album art or just for the single, or if it was final. It was just a poorly framed new picture of Brian and Angus in a basic pose. The font used for the title was the same as the Rock or Bust font.

The start of the music video had nothing going on, just Brian and Angus (who was calmly playing) standing in the front of the camera under ordinary strong lighting just as in the photo. Angus' hair was undyed.

Angus' guitar tone was pretty much the same as the SUL album, but with less distortion. The single had the same pace as, and in at least one part reused the riff from Decibel. Dry production, not a lot of low end. Phil had a vocal part.

The entire presentation screamed of a zero-budget, utterly lazy cash-in.
    During mine...

It was 2020 and it is the final date of the upcoming tour, ending in Wilkes-Barr, the final song of the night, 'The Jack' is being performed...

Brian has thrown his cap into the crowd, unbuttoned his shirt and lit a cigar... Stevie & Cliff are both duck walking across the stage... Phil has hit his hi-hat so hard that it's fallen off..

And as the song draws to a close, Angus completes his strip tease by taking his underwear completely off and diving off the stage into the crowd, in shock Phil's teeth fall out...embarrassed he walks off stage..

Brian takes over on the drums, Axl runs out from the back to save the day but trips over the mains wire, the lights go out and AC/DC are never seen live again.
    I had a dream that I was speaking with Donald Duck on Skype...

Maybe you guys should get more interesting lives! Haha
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Starsky
    • Jan 7th 2019

Recently I wrote on some thread that I had a dream of Brian playing the rhythm guitar of Gone Shootin on a black Les Paul during a gig, my point of view was like a pro-shot camera. He messed up pretty bad.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Jan 7th 2019

I had a dream that the forum had changed from a place for intelligent chat and debate about the band, their history, and gear... To being a place for banal threads and speculation ad infinitum. Not sure if I've woken up yet
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: marcinha
    • Jan 7th 2019

I had a dream that a pretty girl from my office lost weight. She's not necessarily fat, but her bottom is unnaturally big, beyond any justification. Which is a shame because she is single and I'm quite sure most men and women are put off by the sheer size of it. And for what I ask? For a few extra peanuts? If she goes on like that those will be there only nuts she's getting. She's bright, smart, witty and educated, why "waist" it. Get it? Get it? Nudge nudge. Better than a wet pussycat.
    Posted By: Jem
    Posted By: Powerage1978You have seen a vision of the upcoming AC/DC reunion/send-off tour, my friend
    If only...

Where they play the whole of FOTS followed by the whole of Powerage.

That would do me nicely
    • AC/DC rock music: Gavin82
    • Jan 7th 2019

I had a dream they did FYG & H.S just for me.......!!!!!!!!
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Jan 7th 2019

Posted By: TreehornI had a dream that the forum had changed from a place for intelligent chat and debate about the band, their history, and gear... To being a place for banal threads and speculation ad infinitum. Not sure if I've woken up yet
    Quality post :)
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2019

Posted By: bonlives
    Posted By: TreehornI had a dream that the forum had changed from a place for intelligent chat and debate about the band, their history, and gear... To being a place for banal threads and speculation ad infinitum. Not sure if I've woken up yet

Yeah but what else is there to add? If there was anything sensible to say it must or should have been said by now. Anything else by definition is to pass a few moments.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Jan 7th 2019

Surely this forum must have had similar periods between 2010 and 2014?
    I had a dream that Simon Wright was naked and holding a jar of peanut butter (extra crunchy).

I haven't slept since.
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Jan 7th 2019

Posted By: Thankass
    Surely this forum must have had similar periods between 2010 and 2014?
    TBH this wait is different and strange
    i remember like it was yesterday...about 1982....dont know where the venue was but it was huge waiting in anticipation for the band to come on (you all know the feeling)...here we go just about to enter..fuck if the alarm went off to this day im gutted...
    I'm glad that I'm a casual fan. I don't dream about the band.
    •  
    • Jan 7th 2019

Posted By: mutt_langes_permI had a dream that Simon Wright was naked and holding a jar of peanut butter (extra crunchy).

I haven't slept since.

Post of the month.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Jan 7th 2019

I occasionally have dreams of going to look at records like I used to as a kid, places like K-mart and long gone local record shops... sometimes I find weird bootlegs, albums or 12" singles that I've been chasing for years, sometimes the records are unique to the dream.
    fuck I miss browsing through the record racks. The shiny new covers, the perfect vinyl.... ahh...
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: drillbag
    • Jan 8th 2019

rock n roll dream
    I've had countless dreams about Bon. One time I dreamt I was riding him while he was drunk (would never actually happen) and I fell off of him and he fell over. He was really drunk. Good grief. We were in a photo booth. Ya know, the picture set of him in a photo booth? That's what he looked like.
    I was mega excited when I had my first dream about Bon. Dreams are awesome. I hope that doesn't sound syper weird lol.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Jan 12th 2019

• AC/DC rock music: 71SG
    • Jan 15th 2019

Ha, that image of Simon holding the peanut butter.. They should have done a cover like the Who Sell Out. Could Have Angus holding onto a giant packet of Fags, Mal with a big Can of Fosters, Brian lying back on a Harley, Cliff with giant hair straighteners and Simon sat in a bath tub full of peanut butter liking the knife with a jar in his hand. Have a look at the Who Sell our cover if you ain’t got a clue we’re this post had come from lol.
    Ever since my dad showed me that cover with Roger Daltrey in the bath tub of beans put me off beans most of my life
    Posted By: 71SGEver since my dad showed me that cover with Roger Daltrey in the bath tub of beans put me off beans most of my life

When Simon joined the band in 1983, his go to recipe was "beans on toast". True story.
    • Jan 15th 2019

Bet the studio stunk, prob like blazing saddles camp fire scene lol
    Posted By: mutt_langes_perm
    Posted By: 71SGEver since my dad showed me that cover with Roger Daltrey in the bath tub of beans put me off beans most of my life

When Simon joined the band in 1983, his go to recipe was "beans on toast". True story.

Bachelor type of meal.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: angus1878
    • Jan 15th 2019

• Jan 15th 2019

Can’t think of a worse combination as Chocolate and Beans. Maybe cheesy peas
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jubaluba
    • Jan 17th 2019

I recently dreamt that the new album had a song that were very similar to an early Grateful Dead song. The Grateful Dead took Angus and Cliff to court with it and won. It turned out that Cliff had been the original drummer of the Grateful dead and that he had writing credits on all of their albums.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 17th 2019

Posted By: jubalubaI recently dreamt that the new album had a song that were very similar to an early Grateful Dead song. The Grateful Dead took Angus and Cliff to court with it and won. It turned out that Cliff had been the original drummer of the Grateful dead and that he had writing credits on all of their albums.

I dreamt something similar*. Angus had an album he wanted to release, featuring Brian, Phil, Cliff and Stevie. Unfortunately the release was being delayed due to problems with album release planning permission, brought on by Axl Rose, who was apparently terrorising Angus by prancing around in his back garden dressed as Dave Evans while blasting out Guns n Roses albums through a large PA system in his back garden. Most bizarre.
    • AC/DC rock music: 900
    • Jan 17th 2019

I had a spleen
    • Jan 17th 2019

Dust Devils dream sounds very similar to what Robbie Williams has been doing to Jimmy Page.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Jan 17th 2019

I suspect that's just a coincidence.
    • Jan 17th 2019

Prophecy of sorts