[ Sign In | Register ]

Hello guys. First time here. I would like to introduce you to Delicious Grace. It's a musical project where they write their own songs. They are just starting out. The composer is very influenced by AC/DC.

I know it's hard to pay attention to something you don't know nor have heard of but we are trying for one chance. Hope you like it:

DELICIOUS GRACE - ON MY WAY TO YOU
    • AC/DC rock music: GShootin
    • Nov 28th 2017

I'm hearing ZERO AC/DC influence there. But that's not a bad thing. Nothing worse than just being a piss weak version of someone else.
    Will check it out later. For now, edit the thread title and keep in mind, every topic that is not AC/DC related should have an 'O/T' (out of topic) label infront of it
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DustDevil
    • Nov 28th 2017

SHITE.
    • AC/DC rock music: shocker
    • Nov 28th 2017

This music is not similiar to AC/DC in any way.
    Posted By: matirockerWill check it out later. For now, edit the thread title and keep in mind, every topic that is not AC/DC related should have an 'O/T' (out of topic) label infront of it

Sorry. I forgot to put that.
    I guess the sentence '' Influenced by AC/DC'' have led you guys to assume this song would sound something similar to AC/DC. Well, that's not the case here. To be influenced by someone or something doesn't necessarily means it has to be the exact same thing. I'm sorry if you guys got confused. That's not the intention.

AC/DC is one of the main influences of this group in various aspect. It could be the attitude, the way of making songs, etc. There's a lot respect to post this song here. I've been trying for a while but could not get registered. Anyway, I hope you guys can enjoy it knowing that it will not sound like AC/DC.
    Hi guys. It's been a while.

This is a song I wrote called ''The Boy from Memphis''. It's still in demo status but I really wanted to share it with Elvis' fans (I guess we've got a few around here).

A humble homage to one of the greatest singers of all time. Hope you enjoy:

Delicious Grace - The Boy From Memphis
    •  
    • Sep 6th 2018

Posted By: DustDevilSHITE.
    Posted By: DustDevil

You are welcome, miss D.
    Posted By: DustDevil

7 hours , my side still hurting
    Hello everybody. I usually don't write about this particular subject but I couldn't help it. Here it goes a political statement about something really wrong. Take it for what it is.

Delicious Grace - Chaos and Shame
    •  
    • Dec 21st 2018

What FRESH HELL is THIS?
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Dec 21st 2018 edited

I can definitely hear the AC/DC influence here - especially the 2014 - 2016 era.

You know that era when Malcolm retired, when Phil failed to turn up for the ROB video shoot due to a "family emergency" and released a solo album, when Brian went missing due to "hearing issues" but turned up to perform with other acts, when Axl arrived with a broken foot and performed sitting in Dave Grohl's chair, and when Cliff retired.

Outstanding demo - looking forward to the final cut.
    Posted By: DustDevilWhat FRESH HELL is THIS?

Hey D, glad to know you're always here!
    Posted By: bonlivesI can definitely hear the AC/DC influence here - especially the 2014 - 2016 era.

You know that era when Malcolm retired, when Phil failed to turn up for the ROB video shoot due to a "family emergency" and released a solo album, when Brian went missing due to "hearing issues" but turned up to perform with other acts, when Axl arrived with a broken foot and performed sitting in Dave Grohl's chair, and when Cliff retired.

bonlives, thank you for taking the time to listen to it.

Love that era, man. I mean they had to do what was needed so they could move on.
    Hi guys. We've got a new demo out. It's called ''Nocturnal''. Hope you like it.

CIRCADIAN RHYTHM
    The Latin words circa diem translate to ‘about a day’. Circadian rhythms are pretty ancient. They are a result of life that evolved on a planet that rotates over a period of 24 hours. Being able to anticipate daily environmental fluctuations is remarkably useful, hence these biological clocks are virtually ubiquitous. Disrupting them causes complications. Circadian rhythms are therefore fascinating on a molecular, medical and evolutionary level.
    Delicious got a new demo out. It's called "Queen Of England''. Hope you guys like it.

====================

This song was based on a film called ‘’King Charles III’’. It seemed an interesting subject to write about.

I would like to clarify this is not a political statement. I've lived in England for a period of my life and have nothing to complain about. It’s just a fun song based on a fictional situation.
    Hello everybody. We've got a new song out called ''Desperate''. We tried to give an 80's feel to it. Hope you guys enjoy it.

WTF?
    Hey guys. New sont out: ''Stormy West''.

•  
    • Nov 1st 2019

FUCK ME DEAD.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: bonlives
    • Nov 1st 2019

Awesome. Looking forward to the final cut.
    Posted By: bonlivesI can definitely hear the AC/DC influence here - especially the 2014 - 2016 era.

Lmao.

What the fuck is this...
    Posted By: bonlivesAwesome. Looking forward to the final cut.

Thank you, bonlives.
    Posted By: DustDevilFUCK ME DEAD.

Hey D! Was missing your comments, man.