To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

I know this has been done before but after the whole axl rose thing I figured it was time for an update so I listed all the songs from each album that have never been played live. LET ME KNOW IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES

High Voltage

1.Stick Around (rumored to have been played a couple of times in late 1974-75)
    2.You Ain't Got A Hold On Me (rumored to have been played a couple of times in late 1974-75)
    3.Love Song (intro has been played but never full song)

T.N.T.

EVERY SONG HAS BEEN PLAYED LIVE!!!!!

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

1.Love At First Feel
    2.Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)
    3.There's Gonna Be Some Rockin
    4.Squealer
    5.R.I.P. (Rock In Peace)

Let There Be Rock

1.Overdose
    2.Crabsody In Blue

Powerage

1.Cold Hearted Man

Highway To Hell

1. Love Hungry Man
    2.Night Prowler

Back In Black

For Those About To Rock We Salute You

1.Snowballed
    2.Evil Walks
    3.breaking The Rules
    4.Night Of The Long Knives
    5.Spellbound

Flick Of The Switch

1.Nervous Shakedown (rehearsed 4 times but never made it to an actual concert)
    2.Deep In The Hole
    3.Brain Shake

Fly On The Wall

1.Stand Up
    2.Hell Or High Water
    3.Back In Business
    4.Send For The Man

Who Made Who

1.D.T.
    2.Chase The Ace

Blow Up Your Video

1.Meanstreak
    2.Kissin Dynamite
    3.Some Sin For Nuthin
    4.Ruff Stuff
    5.Two's Up
    6.This Means War

The Razors Edge

1.Mistress For Christmas
    2.Rock Your Heart Out
    3.Got You By The Balls
    4.Shot Of Love
    5.Let's Make It
    6.Goodbye And Good Riddance To Bad Luck
    7.If You Dare

Ballbreaker

1.The Furor
    2.The Honey Roll
    3.Burnin Alive (rehearsed but never made it to an actual concert)
    4.Love Bomb
    5.Caught With Your Pants Down
    6.Whiskey On The Rocks

Stiff Upper Lip

1.House Of Jazz
    2.Hold Me Back
    3.Can't Stand Still
    4.Can't Stop Rock N Roll
    5.Damned
    6.Come And Get It
    7.All Screwed Up
    8.Give It Up

Black Ice

1.Skies On Fire
    2.Smash N Grab
    3.Spoilin For A Fight
    4.Wheels
    5.Decibel
    6.Stormy May Day
    7.She Likes Rock N Roll
    8.Money Made
    9.Rock N Roll Dream
    10.Rockin All The Way

Rock Or Bust

1.Rock The Blues Away
    2.Miss Adventure
    3.Dogs Of War
    4.Hard Times
    5.Rock The House
    6.Sweet Candy
    7.Emission Control

These songs have never been played live either

1.Big Gun
    2.Carry Me Home
    3.Cyberspace
    4.Snake Eye
    5.Borrowed Time
    6.Down On The Boderline
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 4th 2016 edited

Back in Black: LMPMLIY was never played......SAL is rumored to have been played in the first show But not confirmed
    Interesting Jake - good see list pulled together

To be quite honest most didn't make it for a gig for good reason ; love hungry man, big gun and money made are exceptions I'd like to have seen.
    Danger should be on this list. Audio from the gig it was rumored to have been played at is floating around the internet and Danger is not on there.

Regarding Shake a Leg - Mr. Ellis has very heavily implied that it was performed. The photo of the setlist containing it as an ecore song was taken by him and I believe released in his book.
    • AC/DC rock music: Goulash
    • Dec 4th 2016

Rock Your Heart Out was played at the soundcheck at Mainz Finthen Airport on 7th September 1991 but not at the concert.
    • Dec 4th 2016

Posted By: GoulashRock Your Heart Out was played at the soundcheck at Mainz Finthen Airport on 7th September 1991 but not at the concert.
    Any audio?
    Definitely wouldn't hurt to mention rehearsed songs that got canned as well.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Dec 4th 2016 edited

Rock The Blues Away was rehearsed for the ROB Tour and listed as an alternate in initial setlists. Same with Miss Adventure (which would not have worked live at all).

Fairly certain Gimme A Bullet was never played either, though rumored to have been rehearsed for Axl legs.
    Posted By: jonalbaSame with Miss Adventure (which would not have worked live at all).

What I would give to hear those backing vox.

MISS ADVENNNNNNTOOOOOOORRRR
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 42_39_56
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: Spellbound
    Posted By: jonalbaSame with Miss Adventure (which would not have worked live at all).

What I would give to hear those backing vox.

MISS ADVENNNNNNTOOOOOOORRRR

Right up there with WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: rideon77
    Posted By: GoulashRock Your Heart Out was played at the soundcheck at Mainz Finthen Airport on 7th September 1991 but not at the concert.
    Any audio?

Unfortunately not mate
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: jonalbaRock The Blues Away was rehearsed for the ROB Tour and listed as an alternate in initial setlists. Same with Miss Adventure (which would not have worked live at all).

Fairly certain Gimme A Bullet was never played either, though rumored to have been rehearsed for Axl legs.

Gimme A Bullet was definitely played at the soundcheck for the Glasgow Apollo show on 30th April 1978
    Smash and Grab sound checked or rehearsed i think
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: carolinareaperSmash and Grab sound checked or rehearsed i think

It was rehearsed before the BI tour started, according to an article in the Rolling Stone magazine.
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: Jake VitaleI know this has been done before but after the whole axl rose thing I figured it was time for an update so I listed all the songs from each album that have never been played live. LET ME KNOW IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES

High Voltage

1.Stick Around (rumored to have been played a couple of times in late 1974-75)
    2.You Ain't Got A Hold On Me (rumored to have been played a couple of times in late 1974-75)
    3.Love Song (intro has been played but never full song)

T.N.T.

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

1.Love At First Feel
    2.Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round To Be A Millionaire)
    3.There's Gonna Be Some Rockin
    4.Squealer
    5.R.I.P. (Rock In Peace)

Let There Be Rock

1.Overdose
    2.Crabsody In Blue

Powerage

1.Cold Hearted Man

Highway To Hell

1. Love Hungry Man
    2.Night Prowler

Back In Black

For Those About To Rock We Salute You

1.Snowballed
    2.Evil Walks
    3.breaking The Rules
    4.Night Of The Long Knives
    5.Spellbound

Flick Of The Switch

1.Nervous Shakedown (rehearsed 4 times but never made it to an actual concert)
    2.Deep In The Hole
    3.Brain Shake

Fly On The Wall

1.Stand Up
    2.Hell Or High Water
    3.Back In Business
    4.Send For The Man

Who Made Who

1.D.T.
    2.Chase The Ace

Blow Up Your Video

1.Meanstreak
    2.Kissin Dynamite
    3.Some Sin For Nuthin
    4.Ruff Stuff
    5.Two's Up
    6.This Means War

The Razors Edge

1.Mistress For Christmas
    2.Rock Your Heart Out
    3.Got You By The Balls
    4.Shot Of Love
    5.Let's Make It
    6.Goodbye And Good Riddance To Bad Luck
    7.If You Dare

Ballbreaker

1.The Furor
    2.The Honey Roll
    3.Burnin Alive (rehearsed but never made it to an actual concert)
    4.Love Bomb
    5.Caught With Your Pants Down
    6.Whiskey On The Rocks

Stiff Upper Lip

1.House Of Jazz
    2.Hold Me Back
    3.Can't Stand Still
    4.Can't Stop Rock N Roll
    5.Damned
    6.Come And Get It
    7.All Screwed Up
    8.Give It Up

Black Ice

1.Skies On Fire
    2.Smash N Grab
    3.Spoilin For A Fight
    4.Wheels
    5.Decibel
    6.Stormy May Day
    7.She Likes Rock N Roll
    8.Money Made
    9.Rock N Roll Dream
    10.Rockin All The Way

Rock Or Bust

1.Rock The Blues Away
    2.Miss Adventure
    3.Dogs Of War
    4.Hard Times
    5.Rock The House
    6.Sweet Candy
    7.Emission Control

Big Gun from the last action hero movie ha never been played live either

Gimme A Bullet, Beating Around The Bush and Let Me Put My Love Into You have never been played live.
    Gimme A Bullet has been played, there just isn't audio confirmation circulating freely.
    I think what Goulash said about it was the reason it is thought to have been played live. Didn't the controversy over this start with the Glasgow website stating it on the set list?
    • Dec 5th 2016

Posted By: tomscotlandGimme A Bullet has been played, there just isn't audio confirmation circulating freely.

Ok, interesting. I always thought that was only a myth. Have you ever heard the live version?
    • Dec 5th 2016

I heard years ago that version of "Danger" live. Not very sure if it was legit. Anyway it sucked a bit, with Brian totally out of tune and sounded really baaadddd
    Posted By: tomscotlandGimme A Bullet has been played, there just isn't audio confirmation circulating freely.
    Wrong not played not rehearsed either.
    Back In Business has been played once i was there and taped it and there is also audio of it in wide circulation.
    if you can't find ask irelandgreg too upload it.
    Posted By: ACDCLIVE11Back In Business has been played once i was there and taped it and there is also audio of it in wide circulation.
    if you can't find ask irelandgreg too upload it.

What?
    Posted By: ACDCLIVE11

Bullshit. Unfortunately I cannot prove it to you but I really, really wish I could.
    I have to check my old phone. I was in Arnhem 1/3 may 2015. They rehearsed songs that didnt make it into the 2015 setlist. The Jack and dog eat dog for sure. others to. but I cant recall . Got some recordings of it...
    • Dec 7th 2016

Posted By: Green JagI have to check my old phone. I was in Arnhem 1/3 may 2015. They rehearsed songs that didnt make it into the 2015 setlist. The Jack and dog eat dog for sure. others to. but I cant recall . Got some recordings of it...
    Miss Adventure? RTBA?
    • Dec 7th 2016

Posted By: tomscotland

Bullshit. Unfortunately I cannot prove it to you but I really, really wish I could.

Have you ever heard a recording of it?
    Posted By: Rocco

Rocco, I don't mean any disrespect when I say this but if I say yes there will be a shitstorm and if I say no people will quite rightly imagine I'm one of these "insider" knowledge bullshitters who actually knows fuck-all which I'm not. I have one or two friends (largely due to coming from Glasgow) who are encyclopaedic about AC/DC and I really won't go any farther than that. I'm not an attention seeker so please don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I've had to wait in the queue for most of what I have just like the next guy.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: jonalba
    • Dec 8th 2016

Posted By: rideon77
    Posted By: Green JagI have to check my old phone. I was in Arnhem 1/3 may 2015. They rehearsed songs that didnt make it into the 2015 setlist. The Jack and dog eat dog for sure. others to. but I cant recall . Got some recordings of it...
    Miss Adventure? RTBA?

The Jack was played Night 1 of Coachella. Those other songs would be RTBA and MA.
    • Dec 8th 2016

Posted By: Rocco

Rocco, I don't mean any disrespect when I say this but if I say yes there will be a shitstorm and if I say no people will quite rightly imagine I'm one of these "insider" knowledge bullshitters who actually knows fuck-all which I'm not. I have one or two friends (largely due to coming from Glasgow) who are encyclopaedic about AC/DC and I really won't go any farther than that. I'm not an attention seeker so please don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I've had to wait in the queue for most of what I have just like the next guy.

No worries man. I know you're no bullshitter. I just asked because I'm really curious how GAB sounded live. I would love to hear it if it exists.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: MalGal
    • Dec 9th 2016 edited

How about this one??

Oh my!!!!!!!
    Anyone see the bass? Know who had one?
    •  
    • Dec 9th 2016

Don't know the answer? The bass is one just like one Mark Evans played. And he wanted that one from John......
    Posted By: MalGalDon't know the answer? The bass is one just like one Mark Evans played. And he wanted that one from John......

Yes, but is it a Grabber or a Ripper? Mark told me (on fb) that it was a Grabber but Steve Mulry (Ted's brother, of TMG) told me he was sure it was a Ripper in a different discussion. Not many differences really.
    •  
    • Dec 9th 2016

Well, I try to ask John... think he's busy right now....The Grabber he has, or The Ripper? So where's Mark when you need him?????
    Posted By: MalGalHow about this one?

Seem to recall reading somewhere that it was rehearsed for one of the recent tours, SUL or BB along with Big Gun, but never played.

Cyberspace is another track not mentioned further up. Never played live.
    Down On the Borderline
    Borrowed Time
    I saw them play the Jack on the Blow Up Your Video tour at Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. Have they ever played Big Balls live?
    • AC/DC rock music: 80309
    • Jan 4th 2019

Posted By: Goulash
    Posted By: jonalbaRock The Blues Away was rehearsed for the ROB Tour and listed as an alternate in initial setlists. Same with Miss Adventure (which would not have worked live at all).

Gimme A Bullet was definitely played at the soundcheck for the Glasgow Apollo show on 30th April 1978
    yep the audio is out there
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: 7seven
    • Jan 4th 2019

Posted By: 80309

Where?
    • Jan 4th 2019

Posted By: 7seven

Where?
    well just don't expect it to be everywhere.
    go find it track down traders spend hours on telephone and have something to offer for a trade even from another Band.
    If it was out there, this place would’ve melted down by now with the discovery similarly to when I’m A Rebel came out.
    Lol love how the lists get longer with each album. It’s a shame I’ll die before hearing something like snowballed live but I get it. They have so many massive hits you have to cater to your broader audience.
    • Jan 4th 2019 edited

Posted By: SpellboundIf it was out there, this place would’ve melted down by now with the discovery similarly to when I’m A Rebel came out.

two people in this thread most likely have it. but more people have it now than 7 years a ago.
    give it 10 more years and some desperate drug user that is broke and wanting to sell it for more drugs or spend hundrends of hours on the Telephone to find it and many dead ends until You find a trader with it and have something there looking for.
    Posted By: SpellboundIf it was out there, this place would’ve melted down by now with the discovery similarly to when I’m A Rebel came out.

two people in this thread most likely have it. but more people have it now than 7 years a ago.
    give it 10 more years and some desperate drug user that is broke and wanting to sell it for more drugs or spend hundrends of hours on the Telephone to find it and many dead ends until You find a trader with it and have something there looking for.

You’re cooked
    • Jan 6th 2019

I am rebel was out there for many years before it ever showed up here.