To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Got this today. I'd heard of these mythical inserts - the sticker is very cool and actually lightning bolt shaped. The bio is a nice touch too.
    I was pleased to turn this up because I wasn't expecting the inserts - I've added my photos to the Discogs database but my question is, how common are these extras? I paid very low money for this.

Pretty cool. I had a good chuckle at Phil's nickname. Check out Angus' "wrong" year of birth.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permPretty cool. I had a good chuckle at Phil's nickname. Check out Angus' "wrong" year of birth.

I think circa-LTBR they kinda quietly dropped the pretence of him being 16, 17, 18. IIRC it was really just a rouse engineered by Atlantic timed to coincide with the UK debut.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: DC/79
    • Feb 7th 2016

Posted By: mutt_langes_permPretty cool. I had a good chuckle at Phil's nickname. Check out Angus' "wrong" year of birth.

They perpetrated that myth throughout the 70's, to try & fool us into thinking he really was a schoolboy when the band first formed!