To comment in the AC/DC forum [ Sign In | Register ]
Custom Search

ACDCfans.net

This forum is for fans of rock music, rock bands and rock concerts - and in particular AC/DC's brand of high-voltage rock 'n' roll music. ACDCfans.net brings you the latest AC/DC news and gives rock music fans and musicians a chance to meet others like them around the world.

To comment in the forum, you need to register for an account. Sign in to your account below or apply for membership.

Jesus, tobe. I take it you've been hitting the sauce again? :)
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Thankass
    • Nov 21st 2015 edited

Hey, there is lawnmower man again. Nice job by him, but i'm afraid he's hiding bodyparts in those boxes in the closet.
    And he never wins it from a fresh faced rockchick with big thingies :)
    • AC/DC rock music: Angus999
    • Nov 21st 2015

Absolutely the Best
    Joan's is alright, but that reverb on her voice is a little bit much.

If Taylor Momsen were to ever cover an AC/DC song, that would be the best.

Btw MLP, my obsession with her is all your fault.
    Posted By: mutt_langes_permJesus, tobe. I take it you've been hitting the sauce again? :)

LOL i usually do on the weekends. But i think those ones were quite good.
    • AC/DC rock music: FC
    • Nov 22nd 2015

Posted By: El3ment380
    If Taylor Momsen were to ever cover an AC/DC song, that would be the best.

Btw MLP, my obsession with her is all your fault.

I dunno what MLP made you like Taylor but she fuckin rules. I can even picture here her singing Sin City on the "Fingers Freddie" part. God, I came internally.
    Posted By: FCI dunno what MLP made you like Taylor but she fuckin rules. I can even picture here her singing Sin City on the "Fingers Freddie" part. God, I came internally.

I Didn't even know how good TPR were until he posted a video of of the song Going to Hell. Needless to say, I bought the album.
    That one guy playing Back In Black and Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be almost had me fooled that it was actually Phil for a moment. Only the left and right hands being backward, plus the guy looking a good bit cleaner (no offense intended, but Phil looks like a bit of a mess). I love that snare sound, perfect AC/DC compliment. The hat's not too bad either.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Dirty Eye
    • Nov 23rd 2015

•  
      AC/DC rock music: azel
    • Nov 30th 2015 edited

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Elvir79
    • Dec 19th 2015

Wow this girl kicked ass here!

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Jem
    • Dec 19th 2015 edited

Nikki Hill is fucking amazing.

• AC/DC rock music: Mike206
    • Dec 19th 2015 edited

If we're talking covers, has anyone done better Bon numbers than N.Hill ? I'm serious. ANYONE?
    •  
    • Dec 20th 2015

Posted By: Mike206If we're talking covers, has anyone done better Bon numbers than N.Hill ? I'm serious. ANYONE?

Check from 2:52 on video. :)

•  
      AC/DC rock music: Treehorn
    • Dec 22nd 2015

Fucking hell. Perfection. Found another one but thanks for the introduction!

•  
    • Dec 22nd 2015

She and her band are spot on ...

http://nikkihillmusi...
    She has an Aretha Franklin ish sound....I like it.

Great voice.

Get this into ya!
    Mark Evans on Bass.
    John Swann on vocals (who came pretty close to replacing Bon in 1980)
    The guitar player looks like Eddie Van Halen's lost brother.
    • AC/DC rock music: Rocco
    • Dec 25th 2015

Posted By: white Falcon

Get this into ya!
    Mark Evans on Bass.
    John Swann on vocals (who came pretty close to replacing Bon in 1980)

Holy fuck, the singer is annoying as hell.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Angus3155
    • Dec 25th 2015

I think this one is fantastic
    •  
    • Dec 25th 2015

Posted By: Angus3155

They sound good. But i have to say that there is only one grown man in the world can get away dressed as a schoolboy. Looks so damn ridiculous on every other grown up. Why can´t they just play the songs? You don´t have to try and look like the guys. And if you take the time to find a uniform that fits you could also take the time to find the right guitar aswell.
    • AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Dec 25th 2015 edited

Posted By: Angus3155I think this one is fantastic

They sound great, but "Ang" look terrible. No moves, lousy school uniform and not even a SG! Come one, man!

THIS guy at 5:00 is a superb Angus! Anyone got information on who is bloke is/was? Always been a fan of him.
    Yngwie?

Remember watching this on the TV at the time in 2007.Angry from the Tatts and Sarah Mcleod from The SuperJesus.Play it loud!

Always liked this one too! The Screaming Jets from Newcastle Australia
    • AC/DC rock music: rideon77
    • Dec 26th 2015

Posted By: Elvir79
    LOL "Lock Ol Bowl"
    • Dec 26th 2015

Riff Raff with Chris Slade. The singer looks REALLY like Brian. Unfortunately his voice not
    • Dec 26th 2015 edited

High Voltage
    •  
    • Jan 13th 2016

Love this.
    •  
    • Jan 13th 2016

And this.
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: Briany
    • Jan 13th 2016

Norah Jones did a great cover of Ride On. Pity I can't seem to find it anywhere now.
    They sound great, but "Ang" look terrible. No moves, lousy school uniform and not even a SG! Come one, man!

THIS guy at 5:00 is a superb Angus! Anyone got information on who is bloke is/was? Always been a fan of him.

me too love to know who he is
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jan 14th 2016

this brought a smile to my face...

saw them live some years back - would recommend for a not too serious but lots of fun night out
    •  
      AC/DC rock music: scronin
    • Jan 14th 2016 edited

Nice cover. I must say I've seen more energetic crowds at funerals. If thats what Denmark crowds are like i REALLY hope some more dates get added to the 2016 tour.

Edit- pretty cool that a cover band invested in bells and cannons. Hopefully they can afford an SG for "Angus" soon.
    Posted By: scronin

Nice cover. I must say I've seen more energetic crowds at funerals. If thats what Denmark crowds are like i REALLY hope some more dates get added to the 2016 tour.

Edit- pretty cool that a cover band invested in bells and cannons. Hopefully they can afford an SG for "Angus" soon.
    • AC/DC rock music: DK Rocker
    • Jan 15th 2016 edited

Posted By: DK Rocker

The Angus has now been upgraded with an SG...

• AC/DC rock music: mkberg
    • Jan 15th 2016 edited

The Angus has now been upgraded with an SG...

https://youtu.be/JsS...

If you gotta be Angus gotta move like Angus, dammit. Stagnant rock 'n' roll show.

I've always liked this cover. Lead singer isnt that good but its as close as ive ever heard other than Fil (solodallas)
    • AC/DC rock music: nimeta
    • Jan 16th 2016 edited

here is a brilliant cover...i know the style of music isn't to everyone's taste, but you have to admire their interpretation nd energy - plus at the end an Angus style guitar/cello solo :)

•  
      AC/DC rock music: ndaoud360
    • Jan 16th 2016

Just had a mini heart attack. I was looking at people who died in 2016 and on wikipedia it said Brian Johnson BUT it was another Brian not AC/DC's.

Anyway back on the topic, I really liked this cover

•  
    • Mar 5th 2016 edited

Wow!

•  
    • May 23rd 2016

This is very nice cover of Gimme A Bullet!